The perfect holiday getaway, villa Miles sits in its own private large garden and has incredible views of both sides of Kas Peninsula. Views to the left boast the beautiful Greek island of Meis, and to the right are Taurus mountains which present the amazing backdrop to Kas. As with all Premier Villas, it has its own private swimming pool. The pool is gated from the rest of the garden providing additional security for guests with young children. The en-suite master bedroom is equipped with a walk-in wardrobe and big terrace. The second double room has fitted wardrobes and a balcony shared with the third bedroom, which has twin beds and fitted wardrobes. The villa is air-conditioned throughout. There is a shower and Jacuzzi bath in the main bathroom. Downstairs there is a fourth bedroom with twin beds and an additional bathroom with shower and toilet. The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped and opens into the living area. The terrace is an ideal place for guests to gather for alfresco dining. The significant space ensures that guests can escape in peace and quiet, also making it perfect for families or friends holidaying together, and those who wish to relax in luxury and comfort to enjoy the incredible views. Every room makes full use of sea and mountain scenery. The quality of the light on the water and hills at different times of the day can be breathtaking, with the variety of colours incredible. The villas lies on a road that leads to shared swimming platforms just 150 metres walk, where guests can swim in the turquoise waters of the peninsula lagoon or recline in the shade of the rocks.
The pretty harbour town Kas is just a five-minute drive by car or ten-minute trip by the local dolmus (minibus) services. Taxis are also easily called should you prefer.
- Large living rooms with two sofa beds and 2 single sofas, Satellite TV, DVD player, stereo and CD player.
- Kitchen with fridge, oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle.
- Twin bedroom (A/C) with terrace
- Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, hoover.
- Shower and Downstairs bathroom
- Double bedroom (A/C) with en suite shower room and balcony
- Double bedroom (A/C) with balcony
- Twin bedroom (A/C) with balcony
- Family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower
- 8x4m private swimming pool (gated) with large sun bathing areas, beautiful large garden, covered and open terraces with outside furniture and newly built BBQ
- Few minutes walk to swimming platforms and 5 minute drive to nearest beach
- 5m x 8m Private Swimming Pool (Gated)
- Sea View
- Air-Conditioning / Heating
- Large garden
- Private Parking
- Safe deposit box
- DVD / Stereo
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Maid service once a week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Reaturants 5 min drive
- One local restaurant and hotel restaurants within walking distance
- Shopping 5 min drive
- Shared swimming platforms 5 min walk
- Further beaches 5 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Peninsula Gardens Restaurant||0.19|
|Bar||Club Barbarossa Hotel & Villas||0.63|
|Grocery Store||M Migros||3.96|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|23rd Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£1,495|
|1st Oct 2019 to 1st Feb 2020||£1,040|
|1st Feb 2020 to 1st Mar 2020||£910|
|1st Mar 2020 to 1st Apr 2020||£1,040|
|1st Apr 2020 to 1st May 2020||£1,495|
|1st May 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£1,950|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Aug 2020||£1,560|
|1st Aug 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£975|
|1st Sep 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|