Nestled in the alluring and tranquil centuries-old Turkish village of Seki within Pamphylia Valley, this magical 5-bedroom vacation rental is about as far from the ‘rustic cabin’ stereotype as you can get.
Blue Mansion provides a destination of ancient history, worldly tradition, and unparalleled hospitality. Wake up each morning to the smell of Brutia pine trees, to the sounds of Yellow-vented Bulbuls, and the views of the magnificent Mediterranean Sea all from your private balcony. The entire region is safeguarded by the government protecting the environment and ecology from industry providing an eco-friendly habit for both animals and humans alike.
The villa offers a panoramic view of a 3.5-acre pine tree forest surrounding your private swimming pool fully stocked with sunbeds, garden tables and chairs for lounging or dining purposes. The world-class luxury villa is fully furnished to the highest standards including towels, robes, dinnerware, wine and champagne glasses, cookware, refrigerator, washer/dryer, and more. The main entrance opens to a spacious gathering room with a custom-built fireplace for enjoyment on summer nights or winter seasons. Walk past to your sliding glass doors leading to a private outdoor swimming pool and large balcony accessible from the living room and kitchen. The triplex villa has three-car private parking.
The villa also boasts a 1-bedroom guest suite (included in the 5 bedrooms) with separate entrance, living room, full kitchen, toilet, and shower.
Big glass windows let light flood into the mansion’s modern interiors, which stretch across 3 floors and provide an incredible 3,760 ft2 of living space. Beyond the 22-foot-high Galleria space, you will find a home theatre, Turkish hamam and a sauna.
The clean lines of this ultra-modern villa contrast beautifully with the surrounding coastal scenery, which sees emerald forests leading down to Evrenseki Beach, on the western Side of the peninsula. Stand on the villa’s veranda and you will be able to drink in endless views of Taurus Mountain of south coast, including two of its most impressive beaches of Side & Evrenseki.
- Bedroom 5: Belongs to guest suite - twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, view of forest and Mediterranean. Direct access to pool & garden
- Large, fully equipped kitchen with spectacular Galleria space & living room with fireplace.
- Toilet for common use.
- Guest suite - Private entrance, living room with full kitchen & toilet
- Master Bedroom 1: King-size bed, ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, hot-tub, satellite TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, view of Mediterranean and forest
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, satellite TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, view of Mediterranean and forest
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, satellite TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, view of forest
- Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Master Bedroom 4: King-size bed, ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, hot-tub, satellite TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, view of Mediterranean and forest
- Accommodation for 15 people. 9 in bedrooms, 6 on 3 double sofa beds.
- Private swimming pool (25 m2)
- Turkish Hamam
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Full air conditioning
- On-site parking
- 24/7 security camera
- Sky TV, Playstation 3, home theater system, iPod station, Bose sound system
- BBQ grill
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Baby highchair
- Fire alarm system
- Weekly maid service
- Towels and linen provided
- 2 km to shops
- 3 km to Evrenseki beach
- Antalya Airport 50min drive (60km)
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Akbank ATM||4.56|
|Bar||Dream Land Party House||5.35|
|28th May 2022 to 1st Jun 2022||£2,040|
|1st Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£2,168|
|1st Jul 2022 to 1st Aug 2022||£2,353|
|1st Aug 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£2,423|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£2,353|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£2,168|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||£2,040|
|1st Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£1,913|