**5 nights minimum stay 28/3/21 - 04/04/21, 24/5/21 - 01/06/21, 02/07/21 - 02/09/21**
Villa Falesia is a beautiful 4 bedroom villa with an optional guesthouse suite for 2 people (available upon request), positioned in a quiet secluded area on the luxurious Pine Cliffs Resort.
For further information about Pine Cliffs Resort and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Pine Cliffs Resort Homepage
Villa Falesia Accommodation
Immaculately refurbished with a comfortable, cosy yet modern feel, Villa Falesia has a lovely large private garden area with swimming pool (and a children’s pool incorporated), this villa is the perfect haven for those seeking pure relaxation in luxurious surrounds.
Villa Falesia is minutes away from all of the Resort's main services and facilities such as Porto Pirata kids club, restaurants, beach and golf.
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning
- 24 Hour room service
- Housekeeping services
- Complimentary basic WiFi
- Direct phone lines with voice mail
- Private car parking
- Exclusive and private location
- Access to all Pine Cliffs facilities
- Outside terrace and BBQ and terrace furniture
- Private Swimming Pool
- Private Garden area with sunbeds
- 8 seat dining table
- Swimming Pool
- Non heated Pool
- 12 x 6 m
- Minimum depth 1.3m
- Maximum depth 1.7m
- Smart Tv
- Dining table for 8 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, stove with vitroceramic cook top, microwave, kettle, coffee, toaster and dishwasher.
- Laundry area with washer and dryer.
Bedrooms one, two and three are on the ground floor of the villa.
- Bedroom one has a double bed; split unit a/c; doors to the front terrace and a flat screen TV.
- Bedroom two has twin beds; split unit a/c; doors to the side terrace and a flat screen TV. Bedrooms one and two share the use of the adjacent family bathroom with double vanities and shower unit.
- Bedroom three has a double bed, split unit a/c, a flat screen TV, doors to the side terrace and an en suite with double vanities and shower unit.
- Bedroom four is the master suite on the first floor of the villa- with double bed, split unit a/c, wall mounted flat screen TV, doors to a private terrace with table and chairs, dressing area with double wardrobes and safe and an en suite bathroom with double vanities and a shower unit.
Guesthouse (available upon request for an additional charge)
- Total area 25 m2
- King Size bed
- En Suite bathroom with shower
Resort and hotel facilities:
- Beach Access Lift and Beach Club
- A wide range of food and beverage outlets (restaurant and bars)
- Resort pools (including new outdoor pool)
- Pine cliffs goes active- new hotel gym and indoor pool facilities
- 9-hole Pine Cliffs Golf Course; Pine Cliffs Golf Academy
- 5 Recently renovated floodlit Tennis Courts & Tennis Academy – 2 clay and 2 hard courts
- Porto Pirata - Children’s Village
- Hair and Beauty Saloon Facilities
- Golf & Leisure shops, florist, gift-shop
Casa Pine Cliffs Facilities:-
- Lobby Lounge Bar
- Mediterranean O Grill Restaurant and Bar
- Pool Bar; Pool & Pool Deck (Adult and Children Pool)
- Gymnasium with massage and treatment rooms, sauna, steam room and relaxation areas
- Four luxury bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Additional guest house for 2 people (available upon request)
- Access to all Pine Cliffs Resort facilities
- Private swimming pool and gardens
- Air Conditioned
- Wi Fi
- 24 Hour room service
- House Keeping
- Satellite TV
- Concierge services
- On site Gym
- On site tennis courts
- Short distance to beach & restaurants
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Mirador Champagne Bar||0.45|
|Cash Machine||Sol da Falésia - Multibanco/ATM||0.55|
|Villa only||Per Night|
|10th Dec 2021 to 1st Apr 2022||£535|
|1st Apr 2022 to 20th May 2022||£777|
|20th May 2022 to 24th Jun 2022||£1,009|
|24th Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£1,311|
|1st Jul 2022 to 22nd Jul 2022||£2,219|
|22nd Jul 2022 to 2nd Sep 2022||£2,421|
|2nd Sep 2022 to 16th Sep 2022||£1,311|
|16th Sep 2022 to 30th Sep 2022||£1,009|
|30th Sep 2022 to 31st Oct 2022||£777|
|31st Oct 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||£535|
|Villa Plus Guesthouse||Per Night|
|10th Dec 2021 to 1st Apr 2022||£585|
|1st Apr 2022 to 20th May 2022||£827|
|20th May 2022 to 24th Jun 2022||£1,160|
|24th Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£1,614|
|1st Jul 2022 to 22nd Jul 2022||£2,522|
|22nd Jul 2022 to 2nd Sep 2022||£2,724|
|2nd Sep 2022 to 16th Sep 2022||£1,614|
|16th Sep 2022 to 30th Sep 2022||£1,160|
|30th Sep 2022 to 31st Oct 2022||£827|
|31st Oct 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||£585|