** Minimum length of stay of 5 nights required for stays 03 April – 13 April 2023, 23 May – 03 June 2023, 01 July – 01 September 2023**
Enjoying a prime location at the Pine Cliffs Resort, Villa Camilla is a 5 bedroom luxury villa, located in one of the most private and exclusive areas of the Prestigious Pine Cliffs Resort, close to the Yakuza Japanese restaurant. Completely renovated and refurbished and with an elegant and Contemporary design, this villa stands out for its generously sized rooms, outside area and facilities. Walking distance from the main hotel, with reception, restaurants, fitness centre, indoor pool and spa. The elevator to the beach is just 800m away.
For further information about Pine Cliffs Resort and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Pine Cliffs Resort Homepage
With 332m2 of beautifully designed space with elegant, contemporary décor, Villa Camilla boast 5 luxury bedrooms and a private garden area with pool and sun loungers.
Living room and dining room
Split level living room with wall mounted TV and patio doors leading directly to the exterior dining terrace. Separate air conditioned dining room with seating for 8 persons.
Fully equipped kitchen with appliances including an American style fridge freezer; toaster; kettle; electric hobs; oven; extractor; integrated microwave and dishwasher. Separate utility room with washing machine, dryer and iron & ironing board
Bedrooms one and two are on the ground floor of the property.
- Bedroom one has twin beds, central a/c system, flat screen TV with the Pine Cliffs television channels.
- Bedroom two has a double bed, central a/c, TV and doors to the side terrace. This room can be prepared as a twin upon prior request.
- Bedrooms one and two share the use of the ground floor family bathroom with shower unit.
Bedrooms three, four and five are on the first floor of the villa.
- Bedroom three has a double bed, central a/c, wall mounted flat screen TV and en suite shower unit. This room can be prepared as a twin upon prior request.
- Bedroom four has twin beds, central a/c, wall mounted flat screen TV and en suite shower room.
- Bedroom five has a double bed, flat screen TV, double wardrobe with safe and en suite bathroom with sunken bath, double vanities and separate shower unit.
The villa has a lovely large private swimming pool which measures 12 metres x 6 metres. The deep end of the pool is 2.20 metres and the shallow end is 1.10 metres and is accessed via a ladder. There is also a charcoal BBQ and exterior dining table and chairs.
Sat TV, Fire place, Private garden, Private terrace, Fridge, Freezer, Sunbeds, Sunshaders, Barbeque grill, Microwave, Laundry area and washing machine
- Maid service
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning
- 24 Hour room service
- Complimentary basic WiFi
- Direct phone lines with voice mail
- Private car parking
- Exclusive and private location
- Access to all Pine Cliffs facilities
- Five luxury bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Access to all Pine Cliffs Resort facilities
- Private swimming pool (6 x 12m) and gardens
- Air Conditioned
- Wi Fi
- 24 Hour room service
- House Keeping
- Satellite TV
- Concierge services
- On site Gym
- On site tennis courts
- Short distance to beach & restaurants
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Yakuza by Olivier, Algarve||0.05|
|Grocery Store||Intermarché Albufeira - Açoteias||0.24|
|Cash Machine||Bus Stop RIU||0.59|
|8th Oct 2022 to 31st Oct 2022||£850|
|31st Oct 2022 to 6th Jan 2023||£601|
|6th Jan 2023 to 24th Mar 2023||£631|
|24th Mar 2023 to 19th May 2023||£892|
|19th May 2023 to 23rd Jun 2023||£1,252|
|23rd Jun 2023 to 30th Jun 2023||£1,741|
|30th Jun 2023 to 21st Jul 2023||£2,720|
|21st Jul 2023 to 1st Sep 2023||£2,937|
|1st Sep 2023 to 15th Sep 2023||£1,741|
|15th Sep 2023 to 29th Sep 2023||£1,252|
|29th Sep 2023 to 30th Oct 2023||£892|
|30th Oct 2023 to 5th Jan 2024||£631|
|5th Jan 2024 to 7th Jan 2024||Contact Us|