Villa Aurora is an exclusive villa with four bedrooms, located within the prestigious Pine Cliffs Resort in the Algarve. Decorated in a contemporary style, spacious and well equipped the villa is also conveniently located minutes away from all of the Resort's main services and facilities such as Porto Pirata, restaurants, beach and golf. Featuring a private heated swimming pool which can be heated, with a small children's pool incorporated, a barbecue area and a beautiful private garden area with sun beds at your disposal for you to soak up the Algarvian sun.
Each of the properties on Pine Cliffs Resort come with daily housekeeping, 24 hour room service and complimentary items such as toiletries, hairdryer, robes / slippers and pool towels.
Villa Aurora is the perfect choice for a family holiday, allowing you to combine a self-catering villa holiday with access to the benefits and facilities on offer at Pine Cliffs Resort.
For further information about Pine Cliffs Resort and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Pine Cliffs Resort Homepage
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Separate dining room with seating for 8 and doors to the side terrace.
- Comfortably furnished living room with fireplace, TV, DVD player and doors to the raised exterior dining terrace overlooking the pool and gardens
- Bedroom one has twin beds, split unit a/c, doors to the side terrace and an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom two has twin beds, split unit a/c, doors to the poolside terrace and a recently renovated en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower unit.
- Bedroom three has twin beds, split unit a/c, TV, DVD player and an en suite with bath and separate shower unit.
- The fourth bedroom is on the first floor of the villa, and this room has a double bed, Daikin split unit a/c, TV, dressing area with safe, doors to the balcony furnished with table & chairs and an en suite bathroom with large walk-in shower unit; double vanities and hairdryer.
- Villa Aurora has a fabulous private swimming pool, perfect for families with younger children. measuring approximately 13 metres x 7 metres The pool can be heated for a weekly supplemental charge.
- The poolside terrace is furnished with sun loungers and the shaded raised terrace overlooking the pool houses the exterior dining table and chairs and integrated charcoal BBQ.
Resort and hotel facilities:
- Beach Access Lift and Beach Club
- A wide range of food and beverage outlets (restaurant and bars)
- Resort pools (including new outdoor pool)
- Pine cliffs goes active- new hotel gym and indoor pool facilities
- 9-hole Pine Cliffs Golf Course; Pine Cliffs Golf Academy
- 5 Recently renovated floodlit Tennis Courts & Tennis Academy – 2 clay and 2 hard courts
- Porto Pirata - Children’s Village
- Hair and Beauty Saloon Facilities
- Golf & Leisure shops, florist, gift-shop
Casa Pine Cliffs Facilities:-
- Lobby Lounge Bar
- Mediterranean O Grill Restaurant and Bar
- Pool Bar; Pool & Pool Deck (Adult and Children Pool)
- Gymnasium with massage and treatment rooms, sauna, steam room and relaxation areas
- Satellite TV
- Internet connection
- Daily housekeeping service
- Private pool (heating available at extra cost)
- Access to all Pine Cliffs Resort facilities
- Car park, free of charge
- Concierge Desk
- Guest Service Centre
- Business Centre
- Doctor on site
- Daily Sports & Recreation program
- Baby Sitting
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Mirador Champagne Bar||0.22|
|Cash Machine||ATM Açoteias||0.55|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Olhos d'Água (CS Albufeira)||0.94|
|6th Apr 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£618|
|23rd May 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£868|
|27th Jun 2020 to 25th Jul 2020||£2,154|
|25th Jul 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£2,192|
|12th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£868|
|26th Sep 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£618|
|31st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£559|