Villa Grande is a large luxurious villa in the Kalamar bay area of Kalkan, in the Mediterranean region of Turkey. An ultramodern executive villa offering 5 Star luxury and living space built over three and a half floors. It is in a prime location overlooking the sea with views to Mouse and Snake Islands beyond the bay.
The entrance to the property is from a quiet side road and through impressive wooden gates. There is private off-road car parking within the boundary of the property. The lush garden has beautiful flowers including night scented jasmine to get a real feel of the Mediterranean.
The entrance hall into the property gives a taste of the quality of the whole building. Through a door to the right there is a spacious open plan living area fronted by floor to ceiling windows to bring light and air right inside.
To the right of the entry door, the fully equipped kitchen is sleek and modern in white with black stonework services with all usual quality appliances including an integral dish washer. Crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided for up to 16 guests. Just to the left of the door is a large dining table and sideboard giving an option for eating inside on cooler days at the beginning and end of the season.
Further into the room is a beautifully functional living area with Italian design stylish and comfortable sofas and occasional table. There is access to the outdoor terrace areas from several bifold doors in the living area.
The spacious outside terrace has a barbecue and dining area under a shady pergola with an additional comfortable sofa seating area close by.
The infinity pool is large enough for serious swimming but taking in the views and just floating around is another option. The depth is standard from one end to the other. Children will need to be supervised around the pool area as there is not a separate children's pool. There are sunbeds and large sunshades to accommodate the whole group. Towels for poolside use are provided in all rooms.
On the left of the entrance hall is one twin en-suite bedroom which could be useful if members of the party find stairs difficult. The room has a small private balcony. There is plenty of built in wardrobe space and a dressing table.
Going up to the first floor there are two large en-suite master bedrooms with private terraces and one double en-suite bedroom. These all have fitted wardrobes providing plenty of hanging space. Dressing tables and bedside tables complete the furniture in the rooms. The bathrooms are floor to ceiling travertine of wet room design and are fitted with quality porcelain and showers which offer fixed raindrop and normal shower heads.
On the second floor there is one large penthouse en-suite bedroom with a king size double bed and two single beds in a separate room. The travertine wet room type bathroom is fitted with quality porcelain This family suite has access to the roof terrace with Jacuzzi and stunning sea view.
- Entrance and garden level
- Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom, en-suite, private balcony
- Open room with table tennis, cross-trainer and running machine
- Utilities room with washing facilities
- Spacious open plan living area fronted by floor to ceiling windows
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen in white with black stonework surfaces. Dining facilities
- Access to pool terrace and grounds
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom, en-suite, private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Master Double bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite, private balcony, sea views
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite, private balcony, sea views
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with king-size bed, private balcony, sea views
- Bedroom 6 & 7: Penthouse suite (family room) with king-size bed and two single beds in separate room. One en-suite bathroom serves the suite
- Access to roof terrace with Jacuzzi, sea views.
- 5 en-suite bedrooms plus penthouse en-suite family room (2 bedrooms)
- Private pool (12m x 4.5m x 1.5m)
- Air conditioning
- WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV/DVD player
- Table tennis, cross trainer, running machine
- Linen & towels provided
- Weekly maid service
- Nearest beach club 7 min walk
- Kalkan centre 15 min walk (3 min drive)
- Patara Beach 20 min drive
- Dalaman Airport 90 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £400.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Yelken Cafe & Bistro||0.12|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.19|
|Cash Machine||TEB ATM||1.20|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.20|
|Grocery Store||Anka Super Market||1.22|
Children musr be supervised in the pool area at all times. Wheelchair inaccessible.
|26th Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£3,970|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£3,439|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£2,868|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Dec 2021||£2,009|
|1st Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|