Villa Cosy is a three-story property situated in a quiet location with stunning views over the bay of Kalkan and surrounding hills providing you with a peaceful and relaxing holiday in a home-to-home environment.
You will have a private swimming pool. (Please note that the pool is not sectioned off and is over 1.5m at the shallow end and over 2m at its deepest) large pool terrace with a covered dining area set in mature gardens.
The terrace is furnished with sun beds, parasols, BBQ, dining table, and chairs.
The ground floor consists of a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area with dining table and chairs, a cloakroom, and a large lounge with comfortable seating, a TV, and a DVD player. There are games and books for your enjoyment.
The first floor comprises two bedrooms with en suite facilities, and air conditioning each with its own balcony. There is a central covered balcony with a dining table and chairs with a view over the bay.
The second floor comprises a double bedroom and a private roof terrace.
- Private pool 7 mt, 3,5 mt x 1,80 mt meters
- Full Air Conditioning
- Private Parking
- Weekly maid service available (or as requested at additional cost)
- A caretaker is available during the day for any emergencies
- Clean linens and towels provided
- Sun loungers by the pool
- Iron/Ironing board
- Safe deposit box
- WiFi Internet Access
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD Player
- Docking station for iPods/iPhones
- Open fireplace
- Shops/restaurants at Kalkan Town Centre 20 min walk or 3 minute drive
- Kalkan Beach 20min walk or 3 minute drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman Airport 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £250.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Ziraat Bank Atm||0.42|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|16th Aug 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£2,078|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£1,663|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£1,425|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|