Villa T2010 is an exceptional property that lies in an exclusive development. It is situated on a hillside with outstanding views of Kalamar Bay and the distant islands. Its contemporary design complements its natural habitat and fully utilises its position overlooking the bay. The villa comprises three floors, the lower of which contains a living area that opens onto a large terrace overlooking the swimming pool and those fantastic views of Kalamar Bay and the islands. The terrace connects to the rear of the villa where the tranquil and attractive gardens are found. The property is surrounded by a wealth of colourful and sweet smelling plants with plenty of shady areas to hide from the midday sun. Past the pool lies a tiled pergola complete with stone BBQ ideal for alfresco entertaining dining in the balmy evenings. There is an abundance of sun loungers and parasols by the poolside in addition to comfortable shaded seating areas. The interior of the villa is remarkably spacious, skilfully designed and furnished with a sense of quiet sophistication.
- The front door leads you into a spacious open plan sitting room which is set over two levels to create a sunken seating area and study. This is a well appointed room with modern furniture and an open fireplace for the cooler months.
- A contemporary designed kitchen with oven, hob and dishwasher, large fridge/freezer and well stocked with kitchen equipment. The breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the sitting room
- Cloakroom Toilet and basin
- Double bedroom with dressing table and fitted wardrobes incorporating a small safe. This room has beautiful views over the bay and has patio doors leading to the terrace with en-suite bathroom with double shower, toilet and basin.
- This bedroom would be ideal for those with limited mobility
- A spiral staircase leads you to the first floor
- Master bedroom is exceptionally large with triple aspect balconies giving wonderful views over the bay. King size bed, 2 sets of double wardrobes and bed side tables. A small safe, hairdryer and iPod docking station. En-suite bathroom with double shower, toilet and basin.
- There is plenty of room in this bedroom for a travel cot or child's bed
- Twin bedroom with balcony and sea view, dressing table and double fitted wardrobe, En suite with double shower, toilet and basin.
- Twin bedroom with balcony and sea view, dressing table and double fitted wardrobe, En suite bath with shower, basin and toilet.
- A spiral staircase leads you to the top floor.
- Roof terrace with extensive seating area that has fabulous uninterrupted views of the sea and mountains.
- Cloakroom with toilet, and basin.
- Small kitchen with fridge and sink.
- Private infinity swimming pool (6m x 4m). Heating available for extra daily charge
- Air-conditioning and heating throughout
- Maid Service
- Pool and beach towels
- Flat screen TV, DVD player
- Bose iPod music system
- WiFI Internet access
- Restaurant 5 minutes walk / Wider variety of restaurants 15 minutes walk
- Main shopping 15 minutes walk
- Nearest beach 5 minutes walk (Kalamar Beach Club)
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £350.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Yelken Cafe & Bistro||0.18|
|Cash Machine||TEB ATM||1.25|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.25|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.25|
|Grocery Store||Anka Super Market||1.27|
Pool heating available for cooler months. £25 per day.
This is a non smoking villa. Smoking is only permitted on the terrace.
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|17th Jan 2022 to 1st Apr 2022||£1,620|
|1st Apr 2022 to 1st May 2022||£1,875|
|1st May 2022 to 1st Jun 2022||£2,244|
|1st Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£2,745|
|1st Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£3,245|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£2,842|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£2,375|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£1,620|