This stunning 7-star architect-designed five-bedroom villa stands on private walled grounds and is the epitome of luxury. With unparalleled views over Kalamar Bay, an infinity pool, and huge terrace T2051 is all you could dream of for your holiday in the sun.
The villa has 2 master bedrooms, 3 double bedrooms plus a twin bedroom. Additionally, there are 4 fold-away beds enabling the villa to accommodate up to 16 in comfort (excluding infants). A continuous balcony serves the first floor bedrooms, with seating and tables for each room. T2051 boasts an exceptionally large kitchen dining area with a marble island and bar stools. Integrated dishwasher, hot and cold-water dispenser (3 in total), plus seating for 10 people in comfort, in short, all the things you would expect from your kitchen at home. There is also a fully equipped utility room with a washing machine. The salon/living area has quality leather seating, a 52" flat-screen TV, wireless broadband and a wireless keyboard. A media centre, Denon amplifier, DVD player, iPod docking station and CD player all for your entertainment within a 4-speaker surround system individually zoned. Floor to ceiling concertina doors let the outside into this fabulous villa.
Panoramic sea views from wherever you may sit. The pool terrace has plenty of sun loungers, parasols and a soft seating area with an attractive sofa and chairs. There is a Turkish Love Pod and a matching covered swinging sofa. A circular marble table seats 12 for outside dining, and a purpose-built stone/gas barbeque with rotisserie for outside dining. An extra-large parasol covers this area ensuring your dining in comfort. Listen to your favourite music from the 5-speaker poolside sound system and wherever you are on the terrace you will have stunning sea views of the bay.
The infinity pool, 1.3m deep all over, has no dangerous deep end and is ideal for pool games. The roof terrace has another marble table seating 10, soft seating under a wooden pergola, sun loungers and a swinging love chair.
On the roof terrace, there is a small kitchenette with a fridge and all kitchen utensils for rooftop dining while looking out over the bay to the front, or to the towering Taurus Mountains to the rear. There is also hot and cold water dispenser and a WC and washbasin.
For your entertainment, there is a fully equipped games room, with pool table, dartboard, air hockey, table tennis, table football and a 38" flat-screen TV with Wii + games and individual satellite TV with full sports package also a DVD player. There is an assortment of board games and books plus a glass-fronted fridge for your convenience. 5 seater suite, and 2 bar tables and stools. The games room also comes with wonderful sea views.
Many extras including 5 flat-screen TVs all with DVD's (3 in bedrooms) and individual satellite showing all sports including all premiership, champions league football, test cricket, tennis, motorsports, rugby etc. Infinity swimming pool (heated out of season for an extra charge please call for prices). Individually zoned underfloor heating to all rooms (for out of season rentals) Dimmer switches in all rooms. Outside terrace lighting with stereo speakers, individually zoned with 6 settings. Parking area. Wireless alarm. There are 2 travel cots with mattresses, 2 highchairs, a bouncy baby chair, a baby walker and Mama's & Papa's pushchair (all used at your own risk). Travel cot and highchair. Fans are situated throughout the villa. Air conditioning in all rooms. Downstairs family shower room/W.C. Telephone for free local calls or incoming international calls. Hairdryers to all bedrooms. Shaving points in all bathrooms.
- 2 master bedrooms with super-king beds, 3 double bedrooms with king-size beds (all en-suite). The master bedrooms and two other double bedrooms have a flat-screen TV with a DVD player.
- One twin bedroom (two single beds)
- Four fold away beds
- Exceptionally large kitchen dining area with marble island and bar stools. Integrated dishwasher, hot and cold-water dispenser, plus seating for 10 people in comfort.
- The salon area has quality leather seating, a 52" flat-screen TV, wireless broadband and a keyboard. Media centre, DVD player, iPod docking station, Satellite TV (all world/uk sports) and CD player for your entertainment within a 4-speaker surround system.
- A fully equipped utility room with washing machine, sink/drainer, iron and ironing board, clothes horse, safe, hoover, BBQ cleaning equipment, mop and bucket, general storage space for, push chairs, toys, sports equip, etc.
- Large infinity pool (constant 1.3m deep)
- Alfresco dining facilities for 12 people.
- Cushioned sun loungers
- Stone gas BBQ
- Hot and cold water dispenser.
- Additional marble table seating 10, soft seating under a wooden pergola and a swinging love chair.
- A small kitchenette with a fridge and all kitchen utensils and a second gas barbecue for rooftop dining while looking out over the bay to the front, or to the towering Taurus mountains to the rear.
- WC and washbasin.
- Hot and cold water dispenser.
- Fully equipped with pool table, dartboard, air hockey, table tennis, table football and a 38" flat-screen TV with Wii + games and individual satellite TV with full sports package also DVD player. There is an assortment of board games and books plus a glass-fronted fridge for your convenience. 5 seater suite, and 2 bar tables and stools. Sea views!
- Weight lifting bench with free weights, including dumbbells, weightlifting bar & curling bar
- Treadmill with digital readout screen, incline option and vibrating massage belt
- Rowing machine
- Punchbag including gloves and mittens
- 8kg & 12kg slam balls
- 8kg kettlebell
- Rubber gym floor
- Bluetooth wireless speaker
- Sun reflecting glass
- And stunning unobstructed sea views while you train
- Private infinity pool (1.3m deep)
- Pool heating
- Fully air conditioned
- 5 bedrooms (4 en suite) plus 4 fold away beds
- 5 flat screen satellite TV's (full sports package)
- Well equipped, air-conditioned gym room with sea views
- Wii games station
- 2 travel cots, 2 high chairs, pushchair
- Linen & towels inc. pool towels
- Telephone (free local calls + incoming)
- Exterior sound systems
- Exterior lighting system
- Underfloor heating in all rooms
- Daily pool & terrace clean
- Roof terrace
- Stone gas BBQ
- Fully equipped games room
- 5 min walk to Kalamar Beach club
- Dalaman airport 90 min drive
- Patara beach 20 min drive
- Big clean of villa (2 week stay)
- Linen & towels changed at end of every week
- We do require a damage deposit of £450.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Merlot Hotel Kalkan||0.26|
|Cash Machine||TEB ATM||1.36|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.36|
|Doctor||Dr. Niyazi Öncüler||1.38|
Children must be spervised in the pool area at all times.
|27th Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£4,276|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£3,127|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||£2,808|
|1st Dec 2022 to 1st Mar 2023||Contact Us|
|1st Mar 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||£2,489|
|1st Apr 2023 to 1st May 2023||£2,702|
|1st May 2023 to 1st Jun 2023||£2,915|
|1st Jun 2023 to 1st Jul 2023||£3,234|
|1st Jul 2023 to 20th Jul 2023||£3,872|
|20th Jul 2023 to 6th Sep 2023||£4,510|
|6th Sep 2023 to 1st Oct 2023||£3,872|
|1st Oct 2023 to 1st Nov 2023||£3,117|
|1st Nov 2023 to 1st Dec 2023||£2,808|
|1st Dec 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||Contact Us|