Villa T2139 is located on one of the most scenic shores of the Mediterranean in the Kisla area of Kalkan. We are delighted to offer you a truly unforgettable holiday experience staying at this beautiful villa, which has a very special atmosphere, large private heated pool, Mediterranean garden, barbecue area, spacious sun terraces and breathtaking sea views.
This detached luxury villa was completed in early 2015 and nestles into a hillside location overlooking the picturesque bay of Kalkan. The property boasts 7 bedrooms, of which 6 are en-suite, with 5 being sea facing with balconies or terrace access. 2 of the bedrooms are fitted with additional Jacuzzis.
The villa is equipped with high quality furnishings and modern technology, and is flooded with light from the facade of glass offering stunning sea views. There is a home cinema on the first floor equipped with a flat screen TV, speaker system and Playstation. This 390m2 accommodation is fully air conditioned throughout.
The pool terrace is partly covered; in the rear patio area is a fireplace grill. The pool is heated by a solar system and has a countercurrent system. Video surveillance, alarm system, safe and internet access are onsite. The villa complex includes 2 garages.
The property enjoys a very quiet location and is just 200 steps down to hotel ‘Villa Mahal’ beach, or 300m to Kisla Beach Park. There is a small grocery shop 100m away and Kalkan centre is just 1 km.
Bed linen / towels are changed twice weekly at no extra cost. The garden and pool are maintained daily.
- Swimming Pool & Pool Terrace. French windows open from the sitting room and kitchen onto the spacious terrace. with shaded dining area, barbecue, the pool is heated by a solar system and has a counter current system. The views from here are, of course, quite superb.
- Sitting Room. The front door opens into a large open-plan sitting room and dining area with picture windows that provide dramatic views across the bay.
- Kitchen. Fully fitted-kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, refrigerator.
- Utility Room: There is a large utility room at ground floor with automatic washing machine, drying machine, ironing board and iron.
- Bedroom 1: Master Double with en-suite bathroom. A spacious room with large double bed
- Bedroom 2: Double with en-suite bathroom. A spacious room with large double bed
- Bedroom 3: cinema room, with L-shape sofa bed - sleeps 1 to 2
- Bedroom 4: double bed bedroom, but can be converted into 2 single beds
- Bedroom 5: Large Twin with en-suite bathroom. The fifth bedroom has twin beds and room for an additional single bed
- Bedroom 6 - Double with en-suite bathroom. A spacious room with large double bed
- Bedroom 7 - Double with en-suite bathroom. A spacious room with large double bed
All of the bedrooms include air conditioning and sliding mosquito net terrace doors. 7 Bathrooms are equipped with shower, WC and hand basin. Two of the master bedrooms have additional Jacuzzi. 1 Separate WC at the ground floor.
- Private infinity pool (heated in colder months)
- Spacious terrace with dining area, barbecue
- Full air-conditioning
- Cinema room with PlaySatation
- WiFi Internet access
- 2 garages
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Linen and towels provided
- Weekly maid service
- Video surveillance, alarm, safe
- Utility room with washing and drying facilities
- Stone oven barbecue
- Near the sea (200 steps down to Villa Mahal beach, or 300m to Kalkan Beach Park)
- Kalkan centre 1km, walkable
- Patara beach 20min drive (or minibus)
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Beach Park Kalkan||0.16|
|Bar||Kalkan Beach Club||0.17|
|Grocery Store||tempa süper market||0.40|
|Cash Machine||Denizbank ATM||1.27|
|Pharmacy||PATI VETERINARY CLINICS KALKAN/KAS TR||1.61|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.72|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|20th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£2,588|
|1st Jun 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£3,594|
|1st Jul 2019 to 1st Sep 2019||£4,543|
|1st Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£3,594|
|1st Oct 2019 to 1st Nov 2019||£2,588|