Villa Lycia rises high above the town, nestled into the hillside of Kiziltas, offering fabulous Mediterranean vistas over the town and the Kalkan Bay. The modern-minimalist décor has a peaceful ambiance, boasting quality furnishings and wall-length floor to ceiling windows throughout. Villa Lycia boasts seven generous bedrooms that are bright and breezy with clean lines and a contemporary design, all complete with their own private balconies and en-suite bathrooms.
Other conveniences at Villa Lycia include full air conditioning throughout, satellite TV, alarm system, complimentary internet, and a utility room. The outside ground team maintain the garden, irrigation system and pool daily.
Travelling into Kalkan is an easy 10-minute walk downhill, or a mere three-minute drive. The quaint village of Islamlar with its many fish terrace restaurants is only 10 minutes driving up the hillside.
Villa Lycia receives a weekly thorough cleaning, with towel and linen change. The pool and the pool terrace is cleaned and maintained on a daily basis
- Furnished with 14 sun-loungers, rattan seating, a barbecue, alfresco dining suite, and an outside shower.
- An infinity pool.
- The terraces and balconies all have lighting designed to maximise entertaining options.
- A game / exercise room
- The game / exercise room offers a pool table, tennis table and a cross-trainer.
- An open-plan lounge and dining area, with double height floor to ceiling windows that allow in lots of light and take full advantage of the outlook.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen with double fridge freezer, microwave, oven & hob, dishwasher, kettle and toaster. There is also a WC with a sink.
- The private roof terrace has 360° views of the Kalkan town, harbour, bay and the surrounding mountains.
- Villa Lycia host seven bedrooms, five with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms with showers.
- The other two bedrooms have two single beds in each.
- All rooms overlook the pool and panoramic ocean views.
- Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with designer fittings with travertine floor and walls.
- The master bedroom has a double shower and sink with floor to ceiling glass overlooking the sea aspect.
- Large private infinity pool
- Game room
- Tennis table
- Pool Table
- Cross-trainer & Running machine
- Full air conditioning
- Weekly maid service
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Internet access
- Towels and linen
- Private Garden
- Car park
- Town Centre 20 min downhill walk
- Beach Club 20 min downhill walk
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- Kaputas beach 10min drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £250.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Mediteran Hotel Taraça Restaurant||0.25|
|Pharmacy||PATI VETERINER KLINIGI(VET CLINICS) KALKAN/KAS TR||0.61|
|Cash Machine||Denizbank ATM||0.66|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|21st May 2022 to 1st Jun 2022||£2,850|
|1st Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£3,420|
|1st Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£4,560|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£3,990|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£3,192|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||£2,052|