Located in Kalamar Bay of Kalkan, this beautiful villa is a leisurely 15 minute walk to the Kalkan Marina and the old town. Situated a 150m from the sea, the nearest beach is Kulube Beach, which is a 3 minutes meander down the hill. The local salon and hammam spa are only a five-ten minute walk away.
- Open plan living area with fireplace, leads onto pool terrace and garden
- Open-plan kitchen includes full oven, hob, toaster, fridge/freezer, icemaker, dishwasher, washing machine and small dining table
- Double bedroom with King sized bed, French windows lead onto pool terrace and garden
- Bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom with King sized bed; en-suite bathroom with shower and built in bath; private balcony
- Twin bedroom with two single beds
- Double bedroom with Emperor sized four-poster bed; large en-suite bathroom with shower; private balcony
- Loft Studio with King sized bed; access to roof terrace overlooking Kalamar Bay; with authentic yurt mattress seating area
- Roof terrace with bar and ottoman seating area
- Villa Annex Studio with King sized bed; kitchenette; en-suite bathroom with shower; walk-in wardrobe; access to terrace garden. Annex is accessible both from within the villa as well from outside for additional privacy.
- Private saltwater pool
- Pool heating £100 per week
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Optional grocery and fresh bread delivery every morning
- Complimentary Internet Access
- DVD and CD player
- Jamie Oliver style stone Pizza Oven
- Weekly maid service (or as when required at extra cost)
- Kalkan Town Centre 15min walk
- Dalaman airport 1hr 30min drive
- Kulube Beach 3 min walk
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||TEB ATM||1.36|
|Doctor||DR. NIYAZI ONCULER||1.36|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||1.36|
|Grocery Store||Anka Super Market||1.38|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
Car hire not necessary
|17th Jul 2019 to 4th Sep 2019||£2,646|
|4th Sep 2019 to 31st Oct 2019||£1,944|
|31st Oct 2019 to 1st Dec 2019||£1,242|
|1st Dec 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|