This luxurious Kalkan holiday villa is situated in Komurluk, only 80 meters away from the seafront with a well-established beach club; and 10-minute walk away from the town centre and the harbour. Villa Coral has 4 en-suite bedrooms all of which enjoy panoramic views of Kalkan town and the bay.
Villa Coral provides an amazing outdoor space, ensuring that everyone can have their own space to relax during their stay; pool terrace pergola, side-garden seating areas, roof top pergola and jacuzzi to mention few.
Palm Beach Club, located only few steps below the villa, offers water-taxi services to the Kalkan harbour and back along the day. Besides having a large floating trampoline, it also hosts various kinds of water sports activities which makes it the ideal spot for the families with children.
Villa Carol receives a daily pool and garden care with a light cleaning outside; and is cleaned once a week with towel/linen change. Bed linens and bath towels are provided. A mid-week clean or daily maid service can be provided on request and at extra cost.
- Living room with an open-plan kitchen, a dining table for 8 and a shared bathroom.
- Pool terrace and garden pergola with sunbeds, parasols, garden furniture and another set of table and chairs for al fresco dining.
- The large infinity pool has walk-in steps which makes it very easy especially for the ones with mobility difficulties.
- The utility/laundry room is also located on the ground floor, to the rear of the villa.
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and a twin bedroom lie on the first floor. Both with private balconies and the double en-suite also features a bathtub.
- Second floor has two double bedrooms with king-size bed, and private balconies.
- Private infinity pool
- Full air-conditioning
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- WiFi Internet connection
- Poolside shower
- Chill-Out Pergola
- Free welcome food pack
- Maid service (mid week)
- Towels and linen provided
- Beach club 2 min walk
- Shops/restaurants Kalkan 10 min walk
- Patara Beach 20 min drive (or minibus)
- Dalaman airport approx 90min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £250.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||ZEST BEACH CLUB||0.18|
|Grocery Store||Tempa Market||0.45|
|Bar||Kalkan Teras Cafe||0.54|
|Cash Machine||Denizbank ATM||0.55|
|Pharmacy||PATI VETERINER KLINIGI(VET CLINICS) KALKAN/KAS TR||0.87|
|Doctor||Dr. Niyazi Öncüler||1.06|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|26th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,337|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£1,767|
|1st Jan 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||£1,197|
|1st Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£1,436|
|1st May 2021 to 24th May 2021||£1,853|
|24th May 2021 to 12th Jul 2021||£2,451|
|12th Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£3,648|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£2,451|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£1,853|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,197|
|1st Jan 2022 to 2nd Jan 2022||Contact Us|