One of three charming villas with sea views right in Kalkan, yet laying in a peaceful setting a few minutes from the harbour with some of the best dining in the eastern Mediterranean.
This villa has 2 bedrooms, one double, one twin and a sofa bed in the lounge. All the properties have fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms, downstairs cloakroom and bedroom balconies with en suites for all bedrooms. The kitchens in each villa are fully equipped with a full size cooker, fridge, dishwasher, toaster and a kettle. Each villa has its own private terrace complete with a table and chairs for al fresco dining in case you decide to cook for yourself instead of just popping out to the myriad of local restaurants; there is also a barbecue and a bar by the swimming pool. A washing machine is also provided in each villa, together with an iron and ironing board, which is especially handy if you are travelling with children. Another bonus, particularly during the height of the summer, is that each villa is fully air-conditioned with individual units in the lounge and each bedroom.
- Double bedroom with ensuite facilities
- Twin bedroom with ensuite facilities
- Sofa bed in lounge
- Fully equipped with a full size cooker, fridge, dishwasher, toaster and a kettle.
- Private garden and patio area.
- The villas share a large communal pools16m long and 8m wide with a shallow end accessed by Roman steps. There are sun loungers and pool side tables and chairs, a shower and toilet area for your use. The pool, sun loungers and all the pool side furniture is for the private use of our guests only.
- Shared pool (16m x 8m)
- Sea views
- Satellite TV
- Beach 5 min walk
- Supermarket 5 min walk
- Air conditioning
- Dalaman Airport 90 min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Moda Kebap Rest||0.05|
|Pharmacy||PATI VETERINARY CLINICS KALKAN/KAS TR||0.06|
|Bar||Mini Bar Kalkan||0.13|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
This villa can be rented with T2069, T2068-01 and is suitable a large group.
|20th Jan 2019 to 1st May 2019||£478|
|1st May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£658|
|1st Jun 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£777|
|1st Jul 2019 to 1st Sep 2019||£897|
|1st Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£837|
|1st Oct 2019 to 1st Nov 2019||£658|