T2076 has been designed by its owners to an exceptional level with the finest attention to detail in both aesthetic and functional characteristics. The villa is set in 2000sqm of landscaped exotic Mediterranean gardens at the edge of a small, quiet, unspoilt village backing on to a pine forest, yet only 15km from the sparkling city of Marmaris. This property is perfect as a retreat with beauty and comfort for discerning individuals and families. It has wine and fragrant jasmine covered verandas for morning and afternoon shade with a vernacular stone oven-BBQ and an outdoor sitting room under a Bourganviella festooned stone arch overlooking the lush garden with the forested hills at the background. The exquisite furnishings are custom built by craftsman and set in spacious, bright and cool rooms, each with beautiful views of the forest and the sea. The village of Hisaronu is unique in the peninsula with its constant gentle, cool breeze and unspoilt real village atmosphere with authentic restaurants, corner shops and local produce market.
- Master bedroom: French windows with small balcony, sea views. Four poster carved kingsize bed, side tables, antique dresser and chairs, AC.
- Bedroom 2 and 3: double antique brass bed, separate access to veranda. 2 single beds, wardrobes, cabinets, AC.
- En suite to main bedroom with Victorian bath, shower cubicle, large mirrored walnut vanity unit.
- Separate bathrooms adjacent to each bedroom with shower cubicles, vanity units, traditional Iznic tiles. All power showers, constant solar heated hot water.
- Luxury custom built, teak-granite worktops, butler's sink, quality brand built-in white goods and fully equipped. Open plan with large dining table and sitting area with antique and designer furnishings, opening to 3 verandas. Wireless internet connection
- Ground floor living area with large sofa, wooden table with rush seat chairs.Hi-fi.1st floor living room with long,deep sofa,full HD LCD TV,digital satellite channels,DVD, piano,desk and book case. 1st floor lounge opening to large balcony with sea views.
- Traditional large utility-pantry-washroom through carved antique door. Iznic tiled worktops and wooden shelves above and basket drawers under. Porcelain sink, washing machine, second fridge, storage for ironing and cleaning equipment and materials.
- Stunning mature landscaped gardens with private swimming pool. Organic shaped, 60 sq.m. with 1m shallow end with steps and 2.70m deep end surrounded by travertine stone patio with outdoor shower, lighting, parasol and wooden sun beds. Totally screened with palms, fruit orchard, olives and ornamental shrubs and flowers.
- All verandas have large settees for outdoor siestas, polished stone dining tables with comfortable wicker armchairs, exotic planted Turkish pots, antique lanterns and ethnic accessories with beautiful views of the garden and the surrounding countryside.
- Detached private villa
- Air conditioning (Bedrooms)
- Private pool
- Satellite TV/DVD player
- Sea views
- WiFi Internet access
- Country location
- Horse riding nearby
- Towels and Linen
- Weekly maid service
- Daily pool/garden service
- Nearest beach 20min walk (3min drive)
- Dalaman airport 90min drive
- Marmaris 15min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Yacht Club & Bar||3.42|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|21st Feb 2019 to 1st Apr 2019||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£1,680|
|1st Jun 2019 to 15th Sep 2019||£2,226|
|15th Sep 2019 to 1st Dec 2019||£1,920|