This beautiful 150 year old fully restored villa is built from real stone in Ottoman and Mediterranean style. The completely private and secluded property has three bedrooms, a private swimming pool and beautiful gardens. The interior is tastefully furnished throughout and has every comfort that you would expect from a luxury home. Outside the property there is an exceptionally spacious terrace for sitting by the pool, sun bathing or escaping from the sun in shaded areas to read or admire the views. Opposite the pool there is a built-in BBQ and covered veranda with seated dining table, perfect for those alfresco evenings!
The villa is just a 10 minute walk to historical Kaya village, where you can see the remains of a Greek settlement that thrived there during Ottoman times. The remains have two ancient churches which are worth seeing. 15 minutes away by car are Fethiye and Oludeniz where there is a huge variety of excellent restaurants, shops, and bars. The Tuesday market in Fethiye is particularly worth exploring.
- A large living room and a separate dining room
- Kitchen is equipped with electric, gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and washing machine.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Further bedroom with 3 single bed with en-suite bathroom. This bedroom has access to a large balcony with views to Kayakoy
- Villa T2011 has an organic vegetable garden with tomatoes, melons, okra, paprika and more.
- Covered terrace overlooking the swimming pool. This terrace is furnished with comfortable chairs and tables for relaxing in the shade
- Private pool 11x4m (depth of 1,50m - 1,75m)
- Satellite TV
- DVD and CD player
- Air-conditioning and room fans
- Maid service once a week
- Beach towels provided
- Shopping 10 min drive
- Beaches 10 min drive
- Restaurants 5 min walk, others 10 min drive
- Dalaman is the nearest airport, approximately 50 min by car
- All inclusive option available on request
- We do require a damage deposit of £200.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Deniz market||1.01|
|Cash Machine||HSBC ATM||4.35|
Childrem must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|8th Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£1,988|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£1,738|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£1,613|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|