Villa T2088 is a real stone-built, secluded holiday accommodation in Kayakoy village with private swimming pool and natural garden. The villa is laid out over two floors. On the ground floor is the beautiful ottoman style living room with a separate, fully-equipped kitchen with direct access to the pool terrace and gardens. There are also two tastefully designed, spacious bedrooms on the ground floor and spacious, with one en-suite twin room and one double next to the family bathroom. On the first floor is an additional living room and the third bedroom, which has an iron double-bed, en-suite bathroom and romantic balcony with fantastic views of the Ghost Town and garden.
The villa is just a 10 minute walk to historical Kaya village, where you can see the remains of a Greek settlement that thrived there during Ottoman times. The remains have two ancient churches which are worth seeing. 15 minutes away by car are Fethiye and Oludeniz where there is a huge variety of excellent restaurants, shops, and bars. The Tuesday market in Fethiye is particularly worth exploring.
- Ottoman style living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Twin bedroom with en-suite facilities, air conditioning
- Double bedroom, air conditioning
- Family bathroom
- Second living room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony, air conditioning
- Large private swimming pool and garden
- Covered terrace
- Stone barbecue
- Shaded Ottoman seating under the 200-year-old tree
- Private pool 11x4m (depth of 1,50m - 1,75m)
- Satellite TV
- DVD and CD player
- Air-conditioning and room fans
- Maid service once a week
- Beach towels provided
- Shopping 10 min drive
- Beaches 10 min drive
- Restaurants 5 min walk, others 10 min drive
- Dalaman is the nearest airport, approximately 50 min by car
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Deniz Market||0.96|
|Cash Machine||HSBC ATM||4.29|
Due to the villa's rural nature, direct vehicle access to the villa is limited. Vans and larger vehicles cannot pass. Please check with us before booking vehicle hire.
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|6th Jul 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£1,863|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£1,613|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£1,363|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|