A traditional Bodrum stone house built in 2008, with 50 cm thick walls, which makes this cool in summer, warm in winter. In total there are 29 very unique and different houses in this small development, where you also have your own little town square and restaurant nearby the village. The village is situated on a mountain side, 800m from the sea, 45 min from Milas Airport and only 10 min from Bodrum city. The villa is set on large plot with exquisite sea and mountain views, it is a haven of peace, yet less than 1km from the town and just 10 minutes walk from the beach. The Greek island of Kos is only 15 km from the property and can be seen from the terraces. The seaside town of Ortakent Yahsi is a peaceful town and one of the oldest settlements in the area, and only a 10 minute walk from the villa along a valley with citrus groves, olive, mandarin and fig trees. This town is favourite with the locals with its wide sandy beaches and good restaurants. The water is so clean it has been granted Blue Flag status. Bodrum or ancient Halicarnassus, the St. Tropez of Turkey, and is easily reached by local bus (7 km). Boats leave from here to the Greek islands of Kos, Rhodes, Simi. It features a magnificent Castle, the Myndus Gate, the Ottoman Shipyard Tower and a Museum of Underwater Archaeology. Bodrum hosts several cultural festivals - notably the Ballet Festival in August, pop concerts at the Castle or in the 2000 year old Amphitheatre.
- Bedroom 1: Master double bedroom with en-suite and separate study
- Bedroom 2: One extra large double bed
- Bedroom 3: One extra large double bed
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with shared en-suite bathroom
- Modern kitchen equipped with oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, espresso machine, microwave, fridge with ice cube/ice crusher
- Spacious seating area with fire place
- Dining area
- There is a large beautifully kept garden for you to enjoy
- Four separate terraces so you can enjoy sun or shade at any time of day, as well as an outside fireplace on which you can BBQ, or just light it if the evening feels chilly
- A large swimming pool with an infinity overflow and jet stream, as well as pool seats
- Shower (in the poolside sauna) and toilet at the pool area, as well as a separate fridge
- Large private infinity pool (11 mtr) with jet stream and pool seats
- The pool is chlorine-free and sterilised using a natural salt pump. The water is still 'sweet', and better for the skin.
- Weekly maid service
- Internet (WiFi)
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD Player
- Beaches 900m
- Restaurants 900m
- Car hire recommended
- Large selection of watersports 900m
- Nearest airport - Bodrum 30km
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Garanti Paramatik||0.99|
|Doctor||Dekor Istanbul A.S. Sanyie||1.83|
Changeover day is flexible.
The owners of this villa have requested the interior a non smoking area but this is not a problem in the outside areas.
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|10th Aug 2020 to 24th Aug 2020||£2,981|
|24th Aug 2020 to 6th Sep 2020||£2,700|
|6th Sep 2020 to 15th Nov 2020||£2,475|
|15th Nov 2020 to 1st Jun 2021||£2,244|
|1st Jun 2021 to 28th Jun 2021||£2,475|
|28th Jun 2021 to 18th Jul 2021||£2,700|
|18th Jul 2021 to 24th Aug 2021||£2,981|
|24th Aug 2021 to 6th Sep 2021||£2,700|
|6th Sep 2021 to 15th Nov 2021||£2,475|
|15th Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|