Casa Jacoba is a Premier 5 bedroom villa located in Vila Sol, near Vilamoura, part of the central Algarve, Portugal - just a twenty-minute drive from Faro airport.
The villa is surrounded by landscaped gardens and enjoys views out over the 8th fairway of this superbly maintained golf course. Guests at the villa will have access to the superb 27 hole (3x9) golf course, which has hosted the Portuguese open on a number of occasions and tennis courts (additional charges will apply).
In the new Vila Sol five star hotel clients can use the hotel bars and restaurants. Additionally, the new retail area at Vila Sol is now open, and includes a supermarket, restaurants, an English style pub, and other shopping.
The famous Vilamoura resort is only a five-minute drive from the villa and offers a choice of five golf courses plus all the amenities, bars and restaurants available at the Vilamoura Marina complex.
For clients that wish to sample life on the beach, the beaches at Vilamoura are about a 10-minute drive and slightly further afield between Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago is the Vila Sol Beach Club at Praia do Ancao, a long stretch of soft golden sand, where the beachfront restaurant serves an enticing selection of freshly caught local seafood and other local specialities, with excellent wines. The beach has gained an EU Blue Flag and guests can take full advantage of some exiting water sports facilities including tuition.
- Split level living and dining room, with French doors to the garden and terraces
- Kitchen with combined microwave and grill, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Double or twin (zip and link) bedroom with en-suite
- Double or twin (zip and link) bedroom with adjacent bathroom
- Double or twin (zip and link) bedroom with en-suite
- Two double/twin bedrooms both with en-suite facilities and terraces
- The garden is absolutely beautiful with an abundance of flowers and shrubs - the centrepiece being the large swimming pool with child-safe automatic pool cover
- There is a delightful shaded dining area for 10 people, with traditional barbecue ideal for preparing those long leisurely lunches by the pool.
- Car hire is recommended for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from your villa or any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (12 x 6m) saltwater system, no chlorine, child-safe hard cover, heating £220pw
- Pool towels provided
- Smart TV with all UK channels
- Music system
- Wireless internet (WiFi) inside and outside
- Maid service (Monday to Friday, except bank holidays)
- Air conditioning throughout
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Underfloor heating
- Shopping - 10 min drive
- Restaurants in Vila Sol hotel and 5 min drive
- Beaches - 10 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £700.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante wine and tapas bistro||0.37|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||0.45|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||0.92|
|Doctor||Dentist Clinic "Dom Filipe" - Quarteira||1.24|
CLIENTS STAYING AT THIS VILLA WILL RECEIVE DISCOUNT ON VILA SOL GOLF RATES - THIS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE VIA PREMIER VILLAS.
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
No safety deposit box provided.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|14th Aug 2020 to 27th Aug 2020||£6,017|
|27th Aug 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020||£5,015|
|3rd Sep 2020 to 24th Sep 2020||£3,954|
|24th Sep 2020 to 29th Oct 2020||£3,127|
|29th Oct 2020 to 10th Dec 2020||£2,612|
|10th Dec 2020 to 7th Jan 2021||£3,954|
|7th Jan 2021 to 18th Mar 2021||£2,612|
|18th Mar 2021 to 29th Apr 2021||£3,127|
|29th Apr 2021 to 3rd Jun 2021||£3,954|
|3rd Jun 2021 to 17th Jun 2021||£4,307|
|17th Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£5,015|
|1st Jul 2021 to 26th Aug 2021||£6,017|
|26th Aug 2021 to 2nd Sep 2021||£5,015|
|2nd Sep 2021 to 23rd Sep 2021||£3,954|
|23rd Sep 2021 to 28th Oct 2021||£3,127|
|28th Oct 2021 to 9th Dec 2021||£2,612|
|9th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£3,954|
Wonderful villa in a fantastic, quiet location. Lovely gardens and pool area and well appointed accommodation. Secluded, but close to all amenities - beach, town, shops, restaurants and supermarkets. Good service from Premier Villas to make a great holiday.
Once again Premier Villas has come up trumps! Wonderful location and beautiful house, we were blessed with fantastic weather every day. Thank you to Emma our "Premier Villas Rep" who was always on call to answer any query.Thank you Premier for giving us once again a great and unique holiday.
Just returned from 8 nights in Casa Jacoba, Vilasol. Wonderful villa, near to amenities. Excellent family holiday. Thanks to all at Premier Villas for help, particularly Sonja, who met us and explained everything. Please pass on our thanks to the owners for allowing us use of their beautiful home.
The holiday was a wow on all fronts. Casa Jacoba amazing, weather gorgeous, lovely resort and excellent golf. Wish I could say the same for the standard of play!We never thought we could find anything to rival Barbados. Do thank the owner for sharing his beautiful home. It was perfect, including the location as it's within walking distance of the restaurants at the resort entrance. Again, they were all very good...