In a prime location opposite the Tennis Academy in the heart of presigious resort of Vale do Lobo, Casa Lila is a delightful 3 bedroom villa, which has recently been completely renovated to a very high standard and has a lovely terrace with a heated plunge pool.The property comprises of an open plan fully fitted and equipped kitchen with dining area and spacious lounge with cable TV, an open fireplace and access to the terrace. There are 2 guest bedrooms, 1 of which is en-suite, featuring fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom is also en-suite and overlooks the exterior terrace. The property is all one one level.
The exterior provides partial covered terrace with a dining area and a built in charcoal BBQ perfect for al-fresco dining, and a plunge pool surrounded by terracing with enough space for the sun loungers. The property offers an alarm system and has air conditioning throughout. Within a 5 minute drive to the beach, golf and Vale do Lobo amenities, this charming townhouse is perfect for an unforgettable holiday.
The award winning resort of Vale do Lobo, offers a wide range of holiday fun: golfing, laying on the beach, mini golf, horse riding, fantastic restaurants, tennis, water sports, night life, wellness centre. With a beautiful and diverse landscape this resort boasts golden beaches, clear waters and a Mediterranean climate And for the golfers: Some of the world’s best golfcourses are only a short driving distance away: Vale do Lobo Royal and Ocean, Quinta do Lago South and North, Laranjal, São Lourenço to name just a few.
Interior (Villa all on one level)
- Open plan Kitchen with Dining area and Lounge
- Master Bedroom with en-suite bath & shower room
- Guest Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Guest Bedroom with access to adjacent shower room
- Access to terrace via lounge and from the outside
- Private plunge pool with pool heating (extra charge) and terrace and charcoal BBQ
- A/C throughout
- Lazer Cable TV and WiFi
- Maid Service with change of towels: 2 x week
- Change of bed linen after 7 days of occupation
- LED flatscreen TV in lounge
- Plunge Pool (heating available £225)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service 2 x per week
- Prime location in the luxurious resort of Vale do Lobo, opposite the Tennis Academy
- Praca beach - 15 minute walk
- Underfloor heating (see additional information)
- Pool towels provided
- 4 Sun loungers
- Iron & board
- Tourist License Number: 19285/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Ken Lo's Memories of China||0.16|
|Bar||Dunas Douradas Beach Club||0.76|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||1.00|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce Vale do Lobo||1.00|
|Pharmacy||Pharma VDL - Health & Care||1.02|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.50|
- No cleaning on public holidays
- Change of towels 2 x week, change of linen after 7 days of occupation
- Pool towels, where provided, will not be replaced during stay
- Extra cleaning possible on request for €14,50 per hour
- Possibility of hiring pool towels at €5 per week per towel
The underfloor heating is in the lounge, dining area/kitchen and master bedroom/bathroom. The remainder of the property has A/C heating available and there is a working fireplace.
During the winter, a reading of the electricity will be taken on arrival and on departure day to charge for electricity consumption. Paid locally.
|2nd Oct 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£2,388|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£1,752|
|31st Oct 2020 to 2nd Jan 2021||£1,640|
|2nd Jan 2021 to 3rd Apr 2021||£1,723|
|3rd Apr 2021 to 17th Apr 2021||£1,927|
|17th Apr 2021 to 29th May 2021||£1,837|
|29th May 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£2,455|
|26th Jun 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£3,433|
|10th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£3,927|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£2,866|
|4th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£2,455|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 23rd Oct 2021||£1,837|
|23rd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£1,927|
|30th Oct 2021 to 18th Dec 2021||£1,723|
|18th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,927|