In a prime location opposite the Tennis Academy in the heart of presigious resort of Vale do Lobo, Casa Lila is a delightful 3 bedroom villa, which has recently been completely renovated to a very high standard and has a lovely terrace with a heated plunge pool.The property comprises of an open plan fully fitted and equipped kitchen with dining area and spacious lounge with cable TV, an open fireplace and access to the terrace. There are 2 guest bedrooms, 1 of which is en-suite, featuring fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom is also en-suite and overlooks the exterior terrace. The property is all one one level.
The exterior provides partial covered terrace with a dining area and a built in charcoal BBQ perfect for al-fresco dining, and a plunge pool surrounded by terracing with enough space for the sun loungers. The property offers an alarm system and has air conditioning throughout. Within a 5 minute drive to the beach, golf and Vale do Lobo amenities, this charming townhouse is perfect for an unforgettable holiday.
The award winning resort of Vale do Lobo, offers a wide range of holiday fun: golfing, laying on the beach, mini golf, horse riding, fantastic restaurants, tennis, water sports, night life, wellness centre. With a beautiful and diverse landscape this resort boasts golden beaches, clear waters and a Mediterranean climate And for the golfers: Some of the world’s best golfcourses are only a short driving distance away: Vale do Lobo Royal and Ocean, Quinta do Lago South and North, Laranjal, São Lourenço to name just a few.
Interior (Villa all on one level)
- Open plan Kitchen with Dining area and Lounge
- Master Bedroom with en-suite bath & shower room
- Guest Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Guest Bedroom with access to adjacent shower room
- Access to terrace via lounge and from the outside
- Private plunge pool with pool heating (extra charge) and terrace and charcoal BBQ
- A/C throughout
- Lazer Cable TV and WiFi
- Maid Service with change of towels: 2 x week
- Change of bed linen after 7 days of occupation
- LED flatscreen TV in lounge
- Plunge Pool (heating available £225)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service 2 x per week
- Prime location in the luxurious resort of Vale do Lobo, opposite the Tennis Academy
- Praca beach - 15 minute walk
- Underfloor heating (see additional information)
- Pool towels provided
- 4 Sun loungers
- Iron & board
- Tourist License Number: 19285/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Casa Do Lago - Casa Nova-Exploração E Gestão De Restaurantes Lda||0.74|
|Bar||Dunas Douradas Beach Club||0.76|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce Vale do Lobo||1.00|
|Pharmacy||Pharma VDL - Health & Care||1.02|
|Cash Machine||Novo Banco Quinta do Lago||2.34|
- No cleaning on public holidays
- Change of towels 2 x week, change of linen after 7 days of occupation
- Pool towels, where provided, will not be replaced during stay
- Extra cleaning possible on request for €14,50 per hour
- Possibility of hiring pool towels at €5 per week per towel
The underfloor heating is in the lounge, dining area/kitchen and master bedroom/bathroom. The remainder of the property has A/C heating available and there is a working fireplace.
During the winter, a reading of the electricity will be taken on arrival and on departure day to charge for electricity consumption. Paid locally.
|26th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£3,717|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£2,712|
|4th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£2,324|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 23rd Oct 2021||£1,739|
|23rd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£1,824|
|30th Oct 2021 to 18th Dec 2021||£1,631|
|18th Dec 2021 to 3rd Jan 2022||£1,824|
|3rd Jan 2022 to 9th Apr 2022||£1,670|
|9th Apr 2022 to 23rd Apr 2022||£1,872|
|23rd Apr 2022 to 28th May 2022||£1,781|
|28th May 2022 to 25th Jun 2022||£2,382|
|25th Jun 2022 to 9th Jul 2022||£3,328|
|9th Jul 2022 to 27th Aug 2022||£3,807|
|27th Aug 2022 to 3rd Sep 2022||£2,776|
|3rd Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£2,382|
|1st Oct 2022 to 22nd Oct 2022||£1,781|
|22nd Oct 2022 to 29th Oct 2022||£1,872|
|29th Oct 2022 to 17th Dec 2022||£1,670|
|17th Dec 2022 to 3rd Jan 2023||£1,872|