Accommodation - Martinhal Sagres Village houses
A selection of 'houses' surround the Martinhal village, close to the main resort facilities. One, two and three bedroom options are available in 4 different categories: Garden houses, Bay houses, Pinewood houses and Ocean houses.
Please note minimum stays apply during different seasons, for further details please see 'Notes for this villa' under the calendar.
- The Pinewoods Houses are arranged along the edge of a pine forest, positioned in their own separate close. These linked villas enjoy a select location but remain within easy access of the main resort facilities.
- Contemporary in appearance, the use of clean forms and lines underline a stylish simplicity that is also adopted inside. Interior decor is sophisticated yet functional. Each house has its own small, private swimming pool that enhances a garden planted with wild, indigenous flora.
- Pinewoods Houses will appeal to families who appreciate a degree of seclusion but still like to be near the resort's leisure and entertainment attractions.
- There are 10 Pinewoods Houses available, with 6 two-bedroom Grand Deluxe and 4 three-bedroom Master Deluxe options.
- Facilities include: Voya amenities, 32" satellite television with multi-channel selection and video on demand, pay TV, wireless internet access, a MP3 docking station and telephone. Modern conveniences include designer kitchen, washing machine with integrated dryer, ironing board and iron, laundry rack, fridge, microwaves, stove, freezer, coffee machine and kitchen utilities. Village Houses benefit from a daily maid service.
Please note that Martinhal Resorts offer a BAR (Best Available Rate) system which means prices vary according to availability and are subject to change.
For further information about Martinhal Beach Resort and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Martinhal Beach Resort Homepage.
- 5 Communal Swimming Pools
- Beach club
- Resort Concierge
- Village Square
- Three on site restaurants and numerous snack bars
- Kids Clubs, Creche and babysitting facilities
- Sauna and Steam room
- Watersports Centre
- 'Club 98' Tennis and Sports Club
- 2 tennis courts / 2 paddle tennis courts
- Multi Purpose Sports Pitch
- Convenience store on site
- Conference facilities
- Pool towels included
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Os Gambozino Restaurante||0.04|
|Cash Machine||Maretta shop ATM||2.08|
|Doctor||Clinica Vicentina Vila do Bispo||6.89|
Minimum 1 night stay in all seasons except from 1st July - 2nd September when a 4 night minimum stay is applied.
Cots are available upon request and are subject to availability. The first cot is free of charge, extra cots will be charged at £22 per night.
Extra bed hire is unfortunately not allowed in the Village houses.
Buffet Breakfast available for a supplement of £20 per person per day
Half board is also available for a supplement of £51 per person per day. Half board includes buffet breakfast, and lunch OR dinner (3 course menu, drinks not included). For children aged 3- 12 years, Half Board price will be £26.
Available Baby Items
Barriers for beds & stairs, toilet seat adapter, potty seat, baby bottle sterilizer & heater. Please note that these items should be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
|Two Bedroom Grande Deluxe Pinewoods House||Per Night|
|21st May 2022 to 1st Apr 2023||Contact Us|
|Three bedroom Master Deluxe Pinewoods House||Per Night|
|21st May 2022 to 28th May 2022||£630|
|28th May 2022 to 4th Jun 2022||£1,008|
|4th Jun 2022 to 11th Jun 2022||£756|
|11th Jun 2022 to 25th Jun 2022||£630|
|25th Jun 2022 to 2nd Jul 2022||£756|
|2nd Jul 2022 to 9th Jul 2022||£991|
|9th Jul 2022 to 16th Jul 2022||£1,189|
|16th Jul 2022 to 23rd Jul 2022||£991|
|23rd Jul 2022 to 6th Aug 2022||£1,189|
|6th Aug 2022 to 20th Aug 2022||£1,090|
|20th Aug 2022 to 3rd Sep 2022||£991|
|3rd Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£630|
|1st Oct 2022 to 5th Nov 2022||£446|
|5th Nov 2022 to 30th Dec 2022||£335|
|30th Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£630|
|1st Jan 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||£335|