Villa Halli is a striking contemporary 5 bedroom Premier villa located Parque Atlantico, within the prestigious resort of Quinta Do Lago in the central Algarve, Portugal. This villa is characterized by its clean lines and the exquisite proportions of its beautiful modern architecture. It offers a high quality, contemporary way of life whilst maintaining a family homeliness. The symmetrical balance of the exterior is set against a fresh, spacious and well-lit interior. Minutes from the beach, nature reserve and right in the centre of the fabulous "Golden Triangle". A wonderful choice for those looking for a high quality contemporary lifestyle.
From the entrance Hall, you are presented with a modern design and symmetric layout giving you a full view of the outdoor pool and garden through tall glass windows. Two double en-suites present themselves here, each equipped with their own TV.
The open plan“Boffi” kitchen is combined with a large seating area and access to outdoor dining with a BBQ and fireplace. Another outdoor seating area can also be accessed from the ground floor, this one off the main living room, fashioned with a quirky and impressive décor. The large hallway linking the living room and kitchen also acts as a dining area which can comfortably seat 8.
The upper floor consists of only three rooms, two en-suite doubles and a neat study. The master bedroom boasts two bathrooms, one fitted with a bath and the other a shower. These two upper rooms have access to private balconies, their own sofas, double fitted wardrobes and Loewe TVs.
Walking down to the basement you are quickly transported into a luxurious cinema, fitted with large reclining leather chairs. Dark purple curtains run along the walls to create that ultimate cinematic experience, an experience that is elevated by the close proximity of a wine cabinet and mini bar. Following the cinema is a twin bedroom with an extra sofa, a bathroom and a games room equipped with a pool table, a sofa and a cycling machine. A garage and laundry room can also be found here.
The exterior of this villa is definitely one of its most prominent features, recently upgraded with the addition of a Jacuzzi. A variety of well-furnished seating areas are set aside large lazy-boy hammocks and a lovely landscaped garden.
Situated in an ideal location, Quinta do Lago and all of the wonderful facilities there can be found within a short drive, as can the plentiful restaurants at the beach front.
- Entrance Hall
- Two En-Suite Doubles
- Contemporary “Boffi” kitchen with Large Seating Area
- Dining Area & Luxurious Living Room
- Cinema Room
- Games Room
- Twin Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Laundry Room
- Master Bedroom with 2 Bathrooms
- En-suite Study
- En-suite Double bedroom
- Outdoor Dining Area with BBQ
- Lazyboy Hammocks
- Various Luxury Seating Areas
- Heated Swimming Pool (14m x 4m)
- 5 Bedrooms, all en suite
- Private swimming pool 14m x 4m - pool heating £486 p/wk July & August or £649 p/wk during rest of year.
- Air Conditioning
- Maid service 3 x per week (extra can be arranged)
- Towels changed 2 x per week, Bedding changed 1 x per week
- Pool towels provided
- Basic food pack supplied - extra shopping can be arranged
- BOSE surround sound system
- Sky TV
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Cycling machine
- Alarm system
- Under floor heating
- Nespresso Machine €50 per week
- Golf Buggy
- Rowing Machine
- Games room
- Short drive to beaches and restaurants
- Nearest beach (Praia da Quinta do Lago) 3.5km
- Quinta Shopping - 2.5km
- Tourist License Number: 23673
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Hotel Quinta Do Lago||0.47|
|Restaurant||Hotel Quinta Do Lago||0.47|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.76|
|Cash Machine||Crédito Agricola||3.19|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||3.65|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||4.44|
The Welcome Pack includes butter, milk, bread, water, coffee, tea, sugar, orange juice. extra shopping available upon request for an additional charge.
|21st Jan 2020 to 1st Jun 2020||£14,000|
|1st Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£16,000|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£18,000|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£16,000|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£14,000|
|1st Jan 2021 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|