Villa Alia is a superb 3/4 bedroom Premier Villa located in the heart of the prestigious Pinheiros Altos golf resort, in Quinta do Lago, part of the central Algarve.
Situated on high ground in a quiet square with 4 other houses, the Pinheiros Altos golf resort has 27 picturesque holes, and a friendly clubhouse. Villa Alia sits of the hillside facing south overlooking the golf course. Far reaching views towards the Ria Formosa and Atlantic can be enjoyed from the various terraces.
The detached villa can accommodate 8 guests. All bedrooms are en-suite and have high quality fixtures and fittings.The whole house is beautifully furnished, with a comfortable airy feel. Lovely marble floors and many sliding patio doors lead onto the terraces, overlooking the newly refurbished swimming pool, set in the well-kept mature and private garden.
- The ground floor is split level, the delightful entrance hall leads to an open plan high ceiling lounge and dining area. The lounge has a large wall mounted TV with internet network, to include movies and sports.
- There is one ensuite snug TV room with sofabed to be found on this level, suitable to sleep two children or teenagers
- The well equipped kitchen has a large gas range double oven. There are granite work tops and breakfast bar. American style fridge freezer with ice maker. Belfast sink and microwave oven and Nespresso coffee maker.
- An attractive staircase leads upstairs where there is a nice hall with 3 further en- suite bedrooms.
- The spacious master has a large balcony with a fabulous rural outlook towards the sea and over the Yukka trees and garden. Large bathroom with big shower and bath, bidet and double sink.
- The two further ensuite doubles on this floor share a large balcony that catch the morning sun.
Large spacious patio area with plenty of room for sun-loungers around the attractive swimming pool (dimensions 8m x 4m x 1.5m depth ). The pool can be heated for an extra charge. There is also an outside shower to cool off with.
There is a sunny dining terrace and comfortable covered lounging areas, plus a superb mains gas BBQ. Ideal for those long languid evenings waiting for the sun to set.
Pinheiros Altos Golf Resort is located in the heart the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, a nationally protected area known for its outstanding splendor. This superb villa is just 15 minutes from Faro airport and is within a couple of miles of Quinta beachfront, with its many great restaurants. It is a 5 minute drive to shopping, tennis, and bars.
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Private Pool 8m x 4m - pool heating £324 p/wk July & Aug or £432 p/wk during rest of year.
- Air Conditioning
- Bedding and towels provided
- Towels changed 2 x per week, Bedding changed 1 x per week
- Pool Towels provided
- Maid service included 3 x per week. Extra available upon request for an additional charge
- Cable TV with UK channels
- DVD player
- Alarm system
- Outdoor BBQ and shower
- Basic food pack supplied - extra shopping available upon request
- Nespresso Machine €50 per week
- 5 Minutes drive to shops, beaches, restaurants (Local Shopping at Vilar do Golf/Av Andre Jordan 2.2KM approx 20 mins walk)
- 15 minutes from Faro airport
- Tourist License Number: 53257
- Only 20 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.06|
|Bar||Il Vero Italian Kitchen & Bar||1.17|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.73|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.80|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.11|
The Welcome Pack includes butter, milk, bread, water, coffee, tea, sugar, orange juice. extra shopping available upon request for an additional charge.
|30th Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£6,362|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£5,301|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£4,241|