Located in the heart of the world famous Quinta do Lago region, Martinhal Quinta Resort is a private gated village offering a range of luxury holiday accommodation with fantastic all round facilities for families. For further information about Martinhal Quinta and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Martinhal Quinta Homepage
Please note minimum stays apply during different seasons, for further details please see 'Notes for this villa' under the calendar.
There are 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses with living spaces on the ground floor and bedrooms on the first floor. All bedrooms are en-suite. These 4-star properties are characterised by decorative and well-appointed interiors and feature fully fitted kitchens, air conditioning and satellite TV. Each property is positioned in its own landscaped grounds overlooking a private garden and swimming pool.
- Voya amenities
- satellite television
- Kitchen with washing machine and dish washer, ironing board and iron, fridge and freezer, coffee machine and kitchen utilities
- Daily maid service.
- Available Baby Articles: barriers for beds & stairs, toilet seat adapter, potty seat, baby bottle sterilizer & heater (subject to availability at booking time).
- Buffet breakfast can be puchased for 15 euro pp/per day (50% discount for children under 12 years)
- Halfboard (Buffet breakfast + Dinner) - 45 euro pp/per day
- First cot is free, additional cots are available for 20 euros each per day
- Extra beds (for children under 12 years) are avaialble for 60 euros each per day
- Luxury accommodation ranging from 2- 5 bedroom private villas, each with their own private pool (unheated) and garden
- 24 hour reception
- Communal free form pool at the Clubhouse with slides and water features
- Separate children's pool
- Mercado Deli & Bake - open daily 08:30am - 7:00pm
- Raposinhos Kids Club
- Blue Room - A games room for older children
- Baby equipment available to hire
- World class Golf nearby
- Shuttle bus to Quinta do Lago beach (seasonal, local charge applies)
- Family-friendly dining and service.
- Interesting and extensive children’s menus will be available in 2016
- M Bar offering a pool side dining experience
- On site Gelataria
- Outdoor play area (unsupervised) with trampoline, sand pit, table tennis and VW camprvan for kids
- Massage appointments available in the privacy of your villa
- Plenty of nearby activities in the region, including windsurfing, kayak, stand up paddleboard, water ski, jet ski, wake board & surfing
- Pool towels provided
- Buffet breakfast- 15 euro pp/pn
- Half Board (Buffet breakfast and Dinner) - 45 euro pp/pn
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||0.72|
|Bar||Il Vero Italian Kitchen & Bar||0.82|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.67|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.72|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.65|
Cot and baby equipment hire
Cots are available upon request and are subject to availability. The first cot is free of charge, extra cots will be charged at 20 euros per night. An extra bed can be requested for an additional 60 euro per night.
Martinhal aim to provide hassle free travelling with babies and small children. In addition to their Raposinhos Kids Club and babysitting facilities, you are also able to pre-book baby equipment – from small items like door protectors, potties, bottle sterilisers & warmers, to bigger items like safety gates, baby cots and baby baths. Please ask a member of our team if you would like to pre book any of these items.
Please note that a wide variety of lotions, nappies, baby food and other items in the onsite shop, Mercado Deli & Bake.
Raposinhos kids club has lots of toys, games and puzzles to keep tiny minds occupied and caters for ages 6 months to 8 years. Baby-sitting can be organised for any age from a few months old on request.
Please click here for more information on Kids Club and Babysitting.
Further Resort Information
For all you need to know for your stay at Martinhal Quinta, please click here
|17th Jul 2019 to 20th Jul 2019||£617|
|20th Jul 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£705|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£485|
|31st Aug 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£441|
|7th Sep 2019 to 21st Sep 2019||£298|
|21st Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£231|
|28th Sep 2019 to 5th Oct 2019||£212|
|5th Oct 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£193|
|12th Oct 2019 to 19th Oct 2019||£212|
|19th Oct 2019 to 26th Oct 2019||£193|
|26th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£212|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 28th Dec 2019||£138|
|28th Dec 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||£298|
|1st Jan 2020 to 1st Apr 2020||£138|
|1st Apr 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|