Located in the heart of the world famous Quinta do Lago region, Martinhal Quinta Resort is a private gated village offering a range of luxury holiday accommodation with fantastic all round facilities for families. For further information about Martinhal Quinta and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Martinhal Quinta Homepage
Please note that Martinhal Resorts offer a BAR (Best Available Rate) system which means prices vary according to availability and are subject to change.
There are 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses with living spaces on the ground floor and bedrooms on the first floor. All bedrooms are en-suite. These 4-star properties are characterised by decorative and well-appointed interiors and feature fully fitted kitchens, air conditioning and satellite TV. Each property is positioned in its own landscaped grounds overlooking a private garden and swimming pool.
- Voya amenities
- satellite television
- Kitchen with washing machine and dish washer, ironing board and iron, fridge and freezer, coffee machine and kitchen utilities
- Daily maid service.
- Available Baby Articles: barriers for beds & stairs, toilet seat adapter, potty seat, baby bottle sterilizer & heater (subject to availability at booking time).
- Buffet breakfast can be puchased for 15 euro pp/per day (50% discount for children under 12 years)
- Halfboard (Buffet breakfast + Dinner) - 45 euro pp/per day
- First cot is free, additional cots are available for 20 euros each per day
- Extra beds (for children under 12 years) are avaialble for 60 euros each per day
- Luxury accommodation ranging from 2- 5 bedroom private villas, each with their own private pool (unheated) and garden
- 24 hour reception
- Communal free form pool at the Clubhouse with slides and water features
- Separate children's pool
- Mercado Deli & Bake - open daily 08:30am - 7:00pm
- Raposinhos Kids Club
- Baby equipment available to hire
- Blue Room - A games room for older children
- World class Golf nearby
- Shuttle bus to Quinta do Lago beach (seasonal, local charge applies)
- Family-friendly dining and service.
- Interesting and extensive children’s menus will be available in 2016
- M Bar offering a pool side dining experience
- On site Gelataria
- Outdoor play area (unsupervised) with trampoline, sand pit, table tennis and VW camprvan for kids
- Massage appointments available in the privacy of your villa
- Plenty of nearby activities in the region, including windsurfing, kayak, stand up paddleboard, water ski, jet ski, wake board & surfing
- Pool towels provided
- Buffet breakfast - 15 euro pp/pn
- Half Board (Buffet breakfast and Dinner) - 45 euro pp/pn
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||0.72|
|Bar||Il Vero Italian Kitchen & Bar||0.82|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.67|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.72|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.65|
Cot and baby equipment hire
Cots are available upon request and are subject to availability. The first cot is free of charge, extra cots will be charged at 20 euros per night. An extra bed can be requested for an additional 60 euro per night.
Martinhal aim to provide hassle free travelling with babies and small children. In addition to their Raposinhos Kids Club and babysitting facilities, you are also able to pre-book baby equipment – from small items like door protectors, potties, bottle sterilisers & warmers, to bigger items like safety gates, baby cots and baby baths. Please ask a member of our team if you would like to pre book any of these items.
Please note that a wide variety of lotions, nappies, baby food and other items in the onsite shop, Mercado Deli & Bake.
Raposinhos kids club has lots of toys, games and puzzles to keep tiny minds occupied and caters for ages 6 months to 8 years. Baby-sitting can be organised for any age from a few months old on request.
Please click here for more information on Kids Club and Babysitting.
|6th Jul 2022 to 27th Aug 2022||£563|
|27th Aug 2022 to 3rd Sep 2022||£901|
|3rd Sep 2022 to 17th Sep 2022||£604|
|17th Sep 2022 to 22nd Sep 2022||£415|
|22nd Sep 2022 to 24th Sep 2022||£604|
|24th Sep 2022 to 3rd Oct 2022||£361|
|3rd Oct 2022 to 22nd Oct 2022||£270|
|22nd Oct 2022 to 29th Oct 2022||£361|
|29th Oct 2022 to 5th Nov 2022||£225|
|5th Nov 2022 to 30th Dec 2022||£147|
|30th Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£378|
|1st Jan 2023 to 4th Mar 2023||£147|
|4th Mar 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||Contact Us|