Casa Arla is a charming 3 bedroom Premier Villa, conveniently located in Pinheiros Altos, Quinta do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal. This is a delightful self-catering townhouse, located close to a whole range of amenities, including golf, the beach and the amazing water sports of Quinto do Lago.
Spacious, light and airy with a traditional Portuguese style, Casa Arla offers high standards of comfort and attractive surroundings. The villa enters into a hallway leading to an open plan living space which flows seamlessly from sitting to dining areas. with the fully equipped kitchen offering excellent opportunities to create local dishes.
- All three bedrooms are located on the first floor:
- The king size master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and doors leading out onto a balcony with views over the garden.
- Double bedroom with a shared family shower room. Patio doors
- Twin bedroom with a shared family shower room. Patio doors
- Swimming pool that measures 5m x 3m
- Charcoal BBQ on the terrace
- Private Swimming Pool (5mx3m and cannot be heated)
- Communal outdoor pool at Pinheiros Alto
- Pool Towels
- Charcoal Barbeque
- Satellite TV
- Molten Brown Toiletries
- Wi Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Services Included
- DVD player
- TV Lounge
- Only 20 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport
- We do require a damage deposit of £575.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Grand Bar & Lounge||0.97|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.02|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.44|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.51|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.21|
|Bank||Caixa de Crédito Agrícola Mútuo de Montenegro||4.31|
Please be aware the communal pool in Pinheiros Altos is closed for the summer 2021 due to refurbishment.
|16th Aug 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£3,555|
|1st Sep 2022 to 6th Nov 2022||£3,060|
|6th Nov 2022 to 18th Dec 2022||£1,313|
|18th Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£3,060|