Casa Arla is a charming 3 bedroom Premier Villa, conveniently located in Pinheiros Altos, Quinta do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal. This is a delightful self-catering townhouse, located close to a whole range of amenities, including golf, the beach and the amazing water sports of Quinto do Lago.
Spacious, light and airy with a traditional Portuguese style, Casa Arla offers high standards of comfort and attractive surroundings. The villa enters into a hallway leading to an open plan living space which flows seamlessly from sitting to dining areas. with the fully equipped kitchen offering excellent opportunities to create local dishes.
- All three bedrooms are located on the first floor:
- The king size master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and doors leading out onto a balcony with views over the garden.
- Double bedroom with a shared family shower room. Patio doors
- Twin bedroom with a shared family shower room. Patio doors
- Swimming pool that measures 5m x 3m
- Charcoal BBQ on the terrace
- Private Swimming Pool
- Communal Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Satellite TV
- Molten Brown Toiletries
- Wi Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Services Included
- DVD player
- TV Lounge
- Only 20 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.01|
|Bar||Il Vero Italian Kitchen & Bar||1.12|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.44|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.51|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.21|
|19th Nov 2019 to 22nd Dec 2019||£1,093|
|22nd Dec 2019 to 5th Jan 2020||£2,518|
|5th Jan 2020 to 6th Apr 2020||£1,093|
|6th Apr 2020 to 19th Apr 2020||£2,518|
|19th Apr 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£1,568|
|23rd May 2020 to 31st May 2020||£2,518|
|31st May 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£2,463|
|1st Jul 2020 to 21st Jul 2020||£2,570|
|21st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£2,921|
|1st Sep 2020 to 8th Nov 2020||£2,518|
|8th Nov 2020 to 19th Dec 2020||£1,093|
|19th Dec 2020 to 5th Jan 2021||£2,518|
|5th Jan 2021 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|