Casa Colina 4 is a luxury 5 bedroom villa located in the beautiful surroundings of Funchal Ridge and is totally secluded. Renovated in 2015 to the highest modern standard, the villa has a layout and comforts which are ideal for families and offers a haven of relaxation with its panoramic views. The villa sits high on the top of Funchal Ridge overlooking farmland to the Monchique Mountains - yet this rural setting is only 4km from the centre of Lagos and 7km from the centre of Praia da Luz.
The villa will comfortably sleep 10 guests. However, it can accommodate a further 2 persons on Z beds for which there is an additional charge.
Spacious living and dining room with smart TV. Comfortable modern seating in leather, coffee table and 2 sets sliding patio doors, one onto al fresco dining area and the other onto the large heated swimming pool. Air conditioning/heating. All sofas and armchairs and are fully reclining.
Dining area has large oblong table to seat 10 comfortably with latest design in dining chairs in leather. Sliding patio doors onto large heated swimming pool.
Fully equipped kitchen to the highest standard with all modern appliances including fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, separate electric oven and modern gas hob with extractor unit, kettle, toaster and all cutlery, china and glassware. Also has large breakfast bar with stools.
Separate modern WC with hand basin is also located on ground floor.
There are 3 double bedrooms, en-suite with bath/shower, sink and toilet and two twin rooms with ashared bathroom consisting of shower, sink and toilet.
- 1 kingsize bed with bedside cabinets and matching beside lights.
- Ample wardrobe space and separate chest of drawers. Separate 2 white leather armchairs. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor and has an en- suite bathroom with sink, toilet and bath/shower
- There are patio doors leading on to a terrace with tables and chairs to sit and relax.
- Twin room (suitable for children) with bedside cabinets and matching beside light. Ample wardrobe space. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor and has an adjoining shower room with sink, toilet and shower which is shared with bedroom 4.
- 1 kingsize bed with bedside cabinets and matching bedside lights. Ample wardrobe space. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor with en-suite shower, sink and toilet
- Twin beds (suitable for children) with bedside cabinets and matching bedside lights. Ample wardrobe space and chest of drawers. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor and has an adjoining bathroom with sink, toilet and shower, which is shared with bedroom 2.
- kingsize bed with bedside cabinet and matching bedside light. Ample wardrobe space and chest of drawers. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the first floor with an en-suite bathroom consisting of bath/shower, sink and toilet
Heated swimming pool (12m x 6m) is on the main level and has a safe shallow area for children. Around the pool are 10 luxurious sun loungers with umbrellas and small tables with plenty of luxurious towels. To the side of the living room is a large al fresco dining area which is sheltered from the sun with table and seating for 10 people. Large BBQ area which is lit at night. To the right of the dining area and down a few steps is a small grassed area, ideal for letting the children run around. If you require the swimming pool to be heated, there is an additional cost of £295.00 per week. Please advise when booking.
At the front of the villa there is plenty of car parking space and a car port. Entrance is via remote control gates and the property can only be entered via the security control panel in the front entrance of the house.
The Western Algarve is famous for its clean air, traditional food and wine, and historic beauty spots but of course its most popular attractions are its huge range of sandy beaches. Whether it is basking on miles of sand on the south coast, or exploring the rugged West Coasts’ secret coves either by boat trip or by car and making the most of the Atlantic’s rolling surf, we are sure you will find these beaches the most beautiful in the Algarve.
Lagos has a myriad of cafes and restaurants spilling onto the street giving you a fantastic choice of cuisine. Most people like to wander the streets after dinner and browse at the local street craft stalls or to watch the street theatre and jugglers or sit and have a cool cocktail and be entertained by buskers.
- Private Swimming Pool (12 x 6m)
- Pool heating available - £295 per week
- Maid service, 2 hours mid week. Sheets & towels changed weekly.
- Pool towels provided
- Air conditioning
- 10 luxurious sun loungers with umbrellas and small tables
- Outdoor dining area with table and seating for 10 people
- BBQ - charcoal
- Smart TV
- There is a library of paperback books as well as DVD’s.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Car parking spaces
- Private gated property
- Intermarche supermarket in Lagos/Baptista in Praia da Luz. Both 6 min drive from villa
- We do require a damage deposit of £400.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Churrasqueira Cozinha Da Luz - Maria Fátima Correia Ramos Soares||0.27|
|Grocery Store||Continente Modelo Lagos||1.36|
|Bank||CA Crédito Agrícola||1.95|
Check in at any apartment or villa is 15.00 – 18.00. Unfortunately there is no check in before 15.00 and any check in after 18.00 would have to be arranged in advance.
Check out is 10.00 am. Any check out prior to 10.00 am again would have to be arranged in advance.
There is no drop over the swimming pool wall at all.
It is a child friendly villa.
Casa Colina 2 & 3 are next door to each other, and Casa Colina 4 is a short walk around the corner.
|28th May 2022 to 1st Jun 2022||£1,667|
|1st Jun 2022 to 1st Jul 2022||£2,138|
|1st Jul 2022 to 1st Aug 2022||£2,657|
|1st Aug 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£3,066|
|1st Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£3,514|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£4,080|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Dec 2022||£3,514|
|1st Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£3,066|
|1st Jan 2023 to 1st Mar 2023||£1,667|
|1st Mar 2023 to 1st Jun 2023||£1,824|
|1st Jun 2023 to 1st Jul 2023||£2,358|
|1st Jul 2023 to 1st Aug 2023||£2,924|
|1st Aug 2023 to 1st Sep 2023||£3,380|
|1st Sep 2023 to 1st Oct 2023||£3,868|
|1st Oct 2023 to 1st Nov 2023||£4,481|
|1st Nov 2023 to 1st Dec 2023||£3,868|
|1st Dec 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||£3,380|