Casa Colina 3 is a luxury 6 bedroom Premier villa in Lagos, Portugal. The villa offers stunning views as it sits high on the top of Funchal Ridge overlooking magnificent views of Lagos and the sea. This luxury Villa is comfortable, well equipped and built to the most modern standards. It's layout, furnishings and comforts makes it ideal for family groups and yet is also designed to be homely and for smaller groups who just want to escape and enjoy the stunning surroundings.
Casa Colina 3 boasts three Double bedrooms as well as three twin bedrooms. Additionally there is also a separate Cottage on the property that has its own bedroom and kitchen.
This luxury villa also comes with an Infinity swimming pool which is of use by the guests only.
The property is a Villa located at Funchal Ridge, Lagos - 6 bedrooms, 12m x 6m infinity pool.
There are 3 double bed(s), 6 single bed(s) and 1 cot.
The property has 4 bathroom(s) and 6 toilet(s).
Double doors from driveway leading into large hallway.
Spacious living room with Free Sat TV (46" flat screen). Comfortable modern seating in blue suede, coffee table and large slow burning log fire. Open plan into dining room with tables and chairs, sideboard. Large patio doors onto huge balcony overlooking Lagos and the sea complete with very luxurious outside seating for 12 with table and umbrella and even a lazy susan.
Extra large kitchen with tables and chairs, cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and brand new cutlery, crockery etc. Fully equipped.
- 1 double bed with bedside cabinets and matching beside lights.
- Ample wardrobe space and separate chest of drawers. Separate 2 white leather armchairs. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor and has an adjoining bathroom with sink, toilet and shower that is shared with bedroom 2.
- There are patio doors leading on to a terrace with tables and chairs to sit and relax.
- Adjoining twin room (suitable for children) with bedside cabinets and matching beside light. Ample wardrobe space. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor and has an adjoining bathroom with sink, toilet and shower, which is shared with bedroom 1.
- 1 double bed with bedside cabinets and matching bedside lights. Ample wardrobe space. Separate writing desk with chair. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor and has patio doors leading on to a terrace with tables and chairs to sit and relax.
- There is also an en-suite bathroom consisting of bath with shower, sink and toilet.
- Twin beds with beside cabinets and matching bedside lights. Ample wardrobe space and chest of drawers. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the ground floor and has an en-suite bathroom consisting of shower, sink and toilet.
- Double bed with bedside cabinet and matching bedside light. Ample wardrobe space and chest of drawers. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the first floor and shares a bathroom with bedroom 6; consisting of a bath, separate shower, double sink and toilet.
Bedroom 6 (first floor)
- 2 twin beds with bedside cabinet and matching bedside light. Hairdryer.
- The bedroom is on the first floor and shares a bathroom with bedroom 5; consisting of a bath, separate shower, double sink and toilet.
Additional Cottage - sleeps 2 people
- Consisting of living room with Free Sat TV (32" flat screen), comfortable sofa and chairs and dining room table and chairs. Large fireplace.
- Separate kitchen fully equipped with fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, all modern cutlery and crockery.
- Separate double bedroom with bedside cabinets and matching bedside lights, dressing table with mirror and stool, ample wardrobe space.
- Separate bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- Outside has its own patio area with tables and chairs
Pool and Garden
- Infinity swimming pool 12m x 6m is on the main level.
- Around the pool are luxurious sun loungers with luxurious towels.
- There is a separate toilet and sink, so no need to go back into the villa.
- Large BBQ with overhead canopy to shade from the sun. Small grassed area adjoining the al fresco dining area. If you require swimming pool to be heated, there is an additional cost of £250.00 per week. Please advise when booking.
The Western Algarve is famous for its clean air, traditional food and wine, and historic beauty spots but of course its most popular attractions are its huge range of sandy beaches. Whether it is basking on miles of sand on the south coast, or exploring the rugged West Coasts’ secret coves either by boat trip or by car and making the most of the Atlantic’s rolling surf, we are sure you will find these beaches the most beautiful in the Algarve.
Lagos has a myriad of cafes and restaurants spilling onto the street giving you a fantastic choice of cuisine. Most people like to wander the streets after dinner and browse at the local street craft stalls or to watch the street theatre and jugglers or sit and have a cool cocktail and be entertained by buskers.
- Private Infinity Pool (12 x 6m) Shallow end 0.8m / Deep end 1.82m
- Pool heating available - £250 per week
- Air conditioning
- Maid service, 2 hours mid week. Sheets & towels changed weekly.
- Pool towels provided
- A separate cottage on the property that has its own bedroom and kitchen - available at extra cost
- Free Sat TV (46" flat screen)
- Luxurious outside seating for 12
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Chez Malcolm||0.80|
|Doctor||Vip vet lagos||1.88|
|Pharmacy||The Lacobrigense - Association of Mutual Aid||2.50|
Check in at any apartment or villa is 15.00 – 18.00. Unfortunately there is no check in before 15.00 and any check in after 18.00 would have to be arranged in advance.
Check out is 10.00 am. Any check out prior to 10.00 am again would have to be arranged in advance.
Casa Colina 2 & 3 are next door to each other, and Casa Colina 4 is a short walk around the corner.
|Villa only Up to 12 people||Per Week|
|20th Jul 2018 to 21st Jul 2018||£2953|
|21st Jul 2018 to 8th Sep 2018||£3391|
|8th Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£2953|
|29th Sep 2018 to 27th Oct 2018||£2625|
|27th Oct 2018 to 5th Jan 2019||£1313|
|5th Jan 2019 to 16th Mar 2019||£1706|
|16th Mar 2019 to 11th May 2019||£2198|
|11th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£2728|
|25th May 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£3150|
|6th Jul 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£3616|
|27th Jul 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£4187|
|7th Sep 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£3150|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 16th Nov 2019||£2198|
|16th Nov 2019 to 21st Dec 2019||£1706|
|21st Dec 2019 to 29th Dec 2019||Contact Us|
|Villa and Cottage Up to 14 People||Per Week|
|20th Jul 2018 to 21st Jul 2018||£3227|
|21st Jul 2018 to 8th Sep 2018||£3664|
|8th Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£3227|
|29th Sep 2018 to 27th Oct 2018||£2899|
|27th Oct 2018 to 5th Jan 2019||£1586|
|5th Jan 2019 to 16th Mar 2019||£1991|
|16th Mar 2019 to 11th May 2019||£2483|
|11th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£3012|
|25th May 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£3434|
|6th Jul 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£3900|
|27th Jul 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£4471|
|7th Sep 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£3434|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 16th Nov 2019||£2483|
|16th Nov 2019 to 21st Dec 2019||£1991|
|21st Dec 2019 to 29th Dec 2019||Contact Us|