Villa Parasol is a stunning luxury 7 bedroom Premier villa, offering the ideal retreat for those seeking luxury, space and comfort with peace and quiet. The Villa is only a 5 minute drive from Carvoeiro in the west Algarve, and a 20 minute walk from the amenities at Rocha Brava. The well known "Chicken George" restaurant is a couple minutes walk away, famous for many years for its chicken piri-piri to eat in or for takeaway
Villa Parasol is an air conditioned villa with a 10m by 5m heatable swimming pool, surrounded by terraces, lawn and mature gardens. The property sits in a large plot which is fully fenced and gated with plenty of parking for 5+ cars. There is plenty of room in all bedrooms for cots and z beds if required. The villa is furnished to a high standard with air conditioning in the bedrooms, hair dryers and safes available.
- On entering the property, the reception area leads you to main the living areas. There is a lounge area with seating around a fire place and TV, and patio doors which lead to the shaded terrace. The dining area also has access to the shaded terrace and internally is opposite the fully fitted kitchen.
- On the ground floor of the main villa there are two bedrooms, one spacious double bedroom (yellow) with connected shower room that can also be used as guest WC. There are two sets of patio doors leading to the pool terrace and the shaded terrace.
- On the opposite side of the villa next to the dining area is a twin bedroom (purple) with en suite bathroom, with shower over the bath. This room also has two sets of patio doors leading to terraces.
- At the top of the stairs to the right is a twin bedroom (red) with en suite shower room.
- There is also a spacious double bedroom (grey) with en suite shower room and patio doors leading to a shared balcony.
- To the left of the staircase down a small corridor is double bedroom (green) with doors to a twin bedroom, which is ideal for families. These two bedrooms share the bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- The shared first floor terrace has a lounging set and beautiful views over the lawn and to the sea.
- Before you enter the main villa there is a door on the right to a private suite that is wheelchair friendly. This is a spacious room consisting of a double bedroom, sofas, TV, small kitchen area with cupboards, fridge freezer, sink. There are patio doors leading to a small table and chairs as well as the main pool terrace area. The suite has an en suite shower room with double basin.
- Outside there is plenty of parking to the front and stunning terraces both shaded and full sun. Villa Parasol has a stone gazebo with a large table and chairs and BBQ. Directly under the gazebo is a fridge and sink for food preparation. The mature gardens offer plenty of charm for clients to find their own space. There is a 10m by 5m heatable pool with a water feature that can be turned on/off as guests choose, it can allow clients to enjoy a waterfall effect. There are the options of roman steps or a ladder into the pool. The villa is perfectly set up for a large extended family or group of friends to relax and have fun with lawn games and table tennis available.
- 10m x 5m Swimming Pool with water feature. Heating £200 per week
- Pool towels supplied
- Air conditioning
- BBQ area with large table
- Annex master suite, with lounge, mini kitchen, en suite and access to pool terrace
- Change of towels twice a week. Weekly change of bed linen and clean. Extra maid service 10€ per hour.
- Table tennis
- TV & DVD
- Hair dryers and safes
- 20 minute walk to the amenities at Rocha Brava 25 minutes walk to Benagil beach 20 minutes walk to Prai do Carvalho
- 2 mins walk to the renowned "Chicken George"
- We do require a damage deposit of £650.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Chicken George Restaurant||0.28|
|Bar||Snack Bar O Lagarto - Ludovina Bouça Nova Freitas||1.01|
|Grocery Store||Supermercado Mercearia Rocha Brava||1.19|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||2.36|
|Doctor||Dr. Souchon Angelika, Gynäkologin, Carvoeiro||2.59|
Changeover day is flexible
The villa is a 30 minute walk to a large Intermarche and also to Rocha Brava, where there is a small SPAR shop. This has fresh bread and newspapers.
Carvoeiro village is a 30 minute walk, and taxis can be found in the taxi rank in the centre for the return journey.
The owner has a mini bus driver that can be used and paid directly. The driver is very reliable and speaks perfect English.
|18th May 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£3,938|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£5,063|
|11th Sep 2021 to 9th Oct 2021||£3,938|
|9th Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£3,094|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
I just wanted to say thank you for your very efficient and helpful service throughout my dealings with Premier Villas. I would certainly book through you again.
Please also pass on my thanks to Paul and Sue who were helpful and welcoming throughout our stay without being obtrusive.
We had a really lovely family holiday and are grateful to everyone who helped to make that possible.
A fantastic villa for a relaxing holiday! We were greeted at the property by the villa manager and shown around all the rooms and facilities, which I have to say are fab! The villa is very well equipped and spacious inside and out. We were a party of 11, and sometimes we lost people as there were so many different seating areas outside we had plenty of space to spread and chill. The pool was a great size - we fitted 11 of us and inflatables in it at one point!! Restaurants and supermarket were walkable but a fair walk, especially when it was hot!
The villa managers were very friendly and knowledgable about the local area places of interest and restaurants. We would definitely recommend this villa. Thank you for a great holiday!
We couldn't have asked for a more fantastic holiday. The managers of the Villa were super friendly and helpful. The villa is stunning and with high quality fixtures and fittings as well as being incredibly spacious. Despite never wanting to leave the gorgeous pool area we did venture out to see the magnificent coastline of the Algarve - some really exceptional gold flag beaches all within easy reach of the villa.
The Villa was also within easy reach of big supermarkets for self catering but when we fancied eating out there was a wide choice of lovely restaurants catering for all budgets without ever compromising on taste and atmosphere.
Our week was utterly perfect - one we will repeat again and again. Portugal paradise!
Amazing villa! We have just had a fantastic week in this beautiful Villa. From the moment we arrived the managers made us all feel so very welcome, the children wanted them to stay as well!! Such a lovely feel to this Villa from the time you drive through the gates, the setting is beautiful and the rooms are so appealing and lack nothing.This villa gave us easy access to so many places with very little travelling. Carverio has many restaurants to choose from that cater for all budgets.The children loved the beach which is very safe. Jan's which is one minute from the beach is a great place to eat. Lagoa has a fantastic restaurant called Chrissies well worth a visit. We all want to come here again next year hopefully for 2 WEEKS.
We really enjoyed our stay at Paraiso, the villa is well-equipped and extremely spacious with a large pool area & garden. We were well looked after by the managers of the property and they provided us with some useful tips on restaurants and beaches locally. We visited Carvoeiro and Silves both of which are attractive towns and only a short drive away. There is excellent walking on this stretch of the Algarve coast with spectacular cliff formations and boat trips are widely available. The beaches at Benagil, Vale Centianes & Carvoeiro are all clean, sandy and nice for a snack or drink at the beach bars . We would recommend the property without hesitation, it is especially well suited to larger groups, multi-generational or multiple families holidaying together. A great holiday in a great villa.
I just wanted to let you know that we had a fabulous tine at Villa Parasol. The villa managers Paul and Sue were brilliant
Thank you so much for all your help and support with the booking, your service was excellent