Villa Parasol is a stunning luxury 7 bedroom Premier villa, offering the ideal retreat for those seeking luxury, space and comfort with peace and quiet. The Villa is only a 5 minute drive from Carvoeiro in the west Algarve, and a 20 minute walk from the amenities at Rocha Brava. The well known "Chicken George" restaurant is a couple minutes walk away, famous for its piri-piri either to eat in or takeaway.
Villa Parasol is an air conditioned villa with a 10m by 5m heatable swimming pool, surrounded by terraces, lawn and mature gardens. The property sits in a large plot which is fully fenced and gated with plenty of parking for 5+ cars. There is plenty of room in all bedrooms for cots and z beds if required. The villa is furnished to a high standard with air conditioning in the bedrooms, hair dryers and safes available.
- On entering the property, the reception area leads you to main the living areas. There is a lounge area with seating around a fire place and TV, and patio doors which lead to the shaded terrace. The dining area also has access to the shaded terrace and internally is opposite the fully fitted kitchen.
- On the ground floor of the main villa there are two bedrooms, one spacious double bedroom (yellow) with connected shower room that can also be used as guest WC. There are two sets of patio doors leading to the pool terrace and the shaded terrace.
- On the opposite side of the villa next to the dining area is a twin bedroom (purple) with en suite bathroom, with shower over the bath. This room also has two sets of patio doors leading to terraces.
- At the top of the stairs to the right is a twin bedroom (red) with en suite shower room.
- There is also a spacious double bedroom (grey) with en suite shower room and patio doors leading to a shared balcony.
- To the left of the staircase down a small corridor is double bedroom (green) with doors to a twin bedroom, which is ideal for families. These two bedrooms share the bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- The shared first floor terrace has a lounging set and beautiful views over the lawn and to the sea.
- Before you enter the main villa there is a door on the right to a private suite that is wheelchair friendly. This is a spacious room consisting of a double bedroom, sofas, TV, small kitchen area with cupboards, fridge freezer, sink. There are patio doors leading to a small table and chairs as well as the main pool terrace area. The suite has an en suite shower room with double basin.
- Outside there is plenty of parking to the front and stunning terraces both shaded and full sun. Villa Parasol has a stone gazebo with a large table and chairs and BBQ. Directly under the gazebo is a fridge and sink for food preparation. The mature gardens offer plenty of charm for clients to find their own space. There is a 10m by 5m heatable pool with a water feature that can be turned on/off as guests choose, it can allow clients to enjoy a waterfall effect. There are the options of roman steps or a ladder into the pool. The villa is perfectly set up for a large extended family or group of friends to relax and have fun with lawn games and table tennis available.