Casa Cristal is a 6 bedroom Platinum Premier Villa located in Carvoeiro, part of western Algarve, Portugal.
Just a few hundred metres from beautiful sandy beaches and walking distance from the town centre, Casa Cristal is a rare gem - a beautiful, spacious modern property accommodating twelve guests comfortably in an enviable location. The stunning architecture and modern layout has been carefully designed to the owners exacting standards with style and space in abundance.
Right of the entrance hall leads to the west wing of the property, with an open plan ultra-modern kitchen and dining area for 12, doors leading out to a superb covered terrace overlooking the stunning grounds and swimming pool. There is also a separate laundry room and guest cloakroom.
Left of the entrance hall leads to a beautiful galleried living area with double height picture windows merging the outdoor terraces and garden with the cool interior. Marble stairs from living area lead to first floor where there are two Master Bedroom Suites.
Outside, the large private swimming pool takes centre stage, surrounded by furnished terraces and a lawned area. Comfortable seating is provided under the covered terrace, providing the perfect space to relax in the shade. There is a large outdoor table, perfect for enjoying lunches during the day or BBQ's by the lit up pool in the evening. Sun loungers and umbrellas surround the pool area, providing enough space for every guest to relax and unwind. The swimming pool can be heated for an extra charge.
The games room on the ground floor has an extra comfy seating area providing a shady retreat for both adults and children.
There are six bedroom suites altogether, two ground floor bedrooms in the west wing, two ground floor bedrooms in the east wing and two master suites on the first floor in each wing of the property. With three king sized bedrooms and three twins that can be zip-linked to form further king sized beds on request. The bedroom layout is ideal for all groups with plenty of privacy for all. Each bedroom is individually decorated and furnished to the highest specification and standard, offering both comfort and luxury for every guest.
Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Double bedroom - king-size bed, en-suite with bath and shower over, toilet, sink and bidet and has a private shady terrace.
- Twin/Double bedroom, with 2 x 3ft zip and link beds that can be made up as a large queen size bed or two separate singles, en-suite has bath with shower over, toilet, sink and bidet.
- Twin/Double, with 2 x 3ft zip and link beds that can be made up as a large queen size bed or two separate singles, en-suite shower rooms with toilet and sink
- Twin/Double, with 2 x 3ft zip and link beds that can be made up as a large queen size bed or two separate singles en-suite shower rooms with toilet and sink
First Floor Bedrooms
- East Wing Master Suite - king-size bed, en-suite bathroom containing separate shower, bath, toilet, sink and bidet.
- West Wing Master suite Suite - king-size bed, en-suite bathroom containing separate shower, bath, toilet, sink and bidet.
- Large first floor outdoor covered terrace overlooking pool and grounds with sea view.
- Car hire - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Casa Cristal please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in the Algarve. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Pool with cover. Size 10m x 5m, Roman steps (pool heating £275 per week)
- Pool towels provided
- Air conditioning - Air con units throughout the villa inc bedrooms
- Maid service 3 days per week
- BBQ Charcoal
- Satellite & Smart TV (inc UK Sky Movies, BT sport and USA channels)
- Security safe
- DVD & CD player
- Family friendly
- Games Room - Pool table, Table Tennis, Playstation 3
- Filter coffee machine and cafetiere
- Sea views
- Car Hire not essential
- Walking distance to shops
- Walking distance to restaurant/bar 200m
- Walking distance to beach 400m
- Carvoeiro town centre 1.2Km (20 mins to walk)
- Tourist Licence number: 26594/2018 - 448768
- This house is set up for 12 people, dining table & chairs for 12 and sunbeds for 12.
- We do require a damage deposit of £750.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Carvoeiro Baia Cristal||0.09|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||0.81|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Neves Furtado||1.28|
Complimentary Food Pack contents:
|Water 3 x 1.5 lt|
|White Wine 2 bottles|
|Red Wine 2 bottles|
|Cristal beer 6 x 0.33lt|
|Sagres beer 6 x 0.33 lt|
|1 pk Tissues for each bedroom|
|Loaf of Bread|
|Water 2 x 1.5 lt|
|Milk 2 x 1 Lt|
|Orange Juice 1L|
Please note the sunbeds in the photographs have now be replaced.
|23rd Jan 2021 to 4th Mar 2021||Contact Us|
|4th Mar 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||£2,318|
|1st Apr 2021 to 8th Apr 2021||£2,806|
|8th Apr 2021 to 15th Apr 2021||£3,233|
|15th Apr 2021 to 29th Apr 2021||£2,806|
|29th Apr 2021 to 6th May 2021||£3,294|
|6th May 2021 to 13th May 2021||£3,660|
|13th May 2021 to 20th May 2021||£3,782|
|20th May 2021 to 27th May 2021||£4,026|
|27th May 2021 to 10th Jun 2021||£4,392|
|10th Jun 2021 to 17th Jun 2021||£4,575|
|17th Jun 2021 to 24th Jun 2021||£5,002|
|24th Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£5,612|
|1st Jul 2021 to 8th Jul 2021||£6,100|
|8th Jul 2021 to 15th Jul 2021||£6,344|
|15th Jul 2021 to 22nd Jul 2021||£6,588|
|22nd Jul 2021 to 26th Aug 2021||£6,710|
|26th Aug 2021 to 2nd Sep 2021||£5,856|
|2nd Sep 2021 to 9th Sep 2021||£5,124|
|9th Sep 2021 to 16th Sep 2021||£4,514|
|16th Sep 2021 to 23rd Sep 2021||£4,026|
|23rd Sep 2021 to 30th Sep 2021||£3,294|
|30th Sep 2021 to 7th Oct 2021||£2,684|
|7th Oct 2021 to 21st Oct 2021||£2,562|
|21st Oct 2021 to 29th Oct 2021||£3,172|
|29th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
Thank you for an amazing week at Casa Cristal - we are back for a second year and all was as good as we remembered. Loved the shoreline and the caves boat trip which was a highlight for our children as was Slide and Splash. Beautiful area, beaches and restaurants - a week is just not long enough.
Two weeks has flown by - could do with another week! Lovely time had by all. Great villa - never been somewhere so well equipped. Kids liked Slide and Splash but Zoo Marina came top. Visited many beaches but our favourite is Castelo. Love the pool, love the privacy and love the people who take care of the house and grounds. All good things come to an end. Thanks to the Premier Villas team and all who made our stay so pleasant.
What an amazing villa, better than the photos show! The attention to detail of the villa is excellent. The beaches are clean, tidy and food and drink inexpensive. So many beaches to choose from within a 10min drive. Waterparks are very good indeed. It has been a great holiday - we will come back!
Just to let you know that we had a wonderful week at Casa Cristal in Portugal, the villa was amazing even better than portrayed on your site. We would like you to pass on our thanks to Mario and Emma and the team also to the owners of the villa for allowing us to stay there it’s been a Holiday we will never forget. Kind regards Val & Ray Callister & Family.
Just wanted to say how fabulous our holiday at Casa Cristal was - it is a truly beautiful villa and my birthday celebrations were made more special by being hosted in such a fantastic location. Again, my thanks in your helping us find the location - I shall be recommending your services to many others.
Just to update you on our trip to Casa Cristal Villa, fantastic time, everyone was totally delighted with our choice and it pretty much exceeded our expectations. Villa 5* - Taxi Transfers 5* - Location 5*. So impressed with the Villa that we stayed in and cooked 4 nights out of the 7! Mario was great in organising luggage to be left at Villa while we had lunch prior to check in. Cleaners were lovely. We will be definitely promoting Premier Villa’s for your help and service.
We got back from our holiday in Casa Cristal last night and thought I must write to let you know how much all of my party enjoyed our holiday. The villa was everything that was shown in your photo’s and more, it really is a stunning house. Please make it known to Mario and the maids how much we appreciated their assistance. You have very good staff. We would not hesitate to use you for any future villa holidays or to recommend you to friends.
Casa Cristal is a truly special villa in so many ways. We stayed as a family of 11 adults and were so impressed with every part of the villa. The size, layout, decor, furnishings and finishing touches are all special. We loved the way the interior of the villa opened out with patio doors onto the outside terrace from both the living and dining/kitchen areas. All of the bedrooms were a good size and very comfortable.
The villa was immaculately clean and the maids who visited twice during the week we were there did a great job of maintaining this standard. The welcome food pack was much appreciated. The facilities for cooking were the best I’ve ever had in any villa I’ve stayed in.
The location was also excellent with a lovely local beach about 10 minutes’ walk away - though the walk back was uphill it was manageable. The walk into Carvoeiro is about 20 minutes downhill and again manageable on the way back though we did use taxis after a night out which were €5-€7 dependant on size. We used Uber for my elderly father when heading into Carvoeiro which were about €3.50 and very reliable.
There are loads of good restaurants and bars in Carvoeiro. Intermarche supermarket was 4 minutes away by car and very well stocked. You could get away without a car at this villa if you didn’t want to venture much further than Carvoeiro but we wanted to explore a bit further.<
just wanted to say how much we enjoyed our recent stay in Casa Cristal. The villa was really excellent, clean and well equipped. Mario was also very helpful. The best Villa and location we have ever stayed in!