Casa Conifera is a modern spacious 6 bedroom air conditioned villa with a large 12m by 6m heated swimming pool. Located to the east of Carvoeiro in a very quiet lane and neighbourhood. The town is just 5 minutes' drive or 25 minute walk. There is also a cafe within 7 minute walk and a supermarket within 15 minutes.
Casa Conifera sits a large plot which is fully fenced, gated and alarmed with plenty of parking for 4+ cars. On entering the property a reception area leads you to main the living areas. There is a very spacious lounge area with ample seating, large flat screen TV with English and German channels, DVD and Wi-Fi. Patio doors from the lounge lead you to shaded outside lounging area, the lawn and main pool area. To the left of the lounge through an archway is a spacious fully equipped kitchen and dining area. From the dining area there are patio doors to the lawn and pool terrace. Just off the lounge is also a king-size bedroom with en suite shower room.
Also from the reception area clients have access to a family area which has a double bedroom with patio doors to a shaded terrace area, there is an en suite shower room and also a door leads to a twin bedroom, ideal for keeping the kids with you. Access to the first floor is from the reception area, up the staircase is a spacious airy master double bedroom with patio doors to a terrace and pool, garden and countryside views. The first floor bedroom has an en suite master bathroom with bath and separate shower unit.
Just before the entrance to the main villa is a separate apartment family sleeping area. The apartment is attached to the main house but has a separate access.This has wider door frames and is suitable for people with mobility issues. Within this family area is a spacious double bedroom with en suite shower room. There is a door which gives access to a twin bedroom, which itself has an en suite shower.
There is plenty of room in all bedrooms for cots and z-beds if required. Cots come at no extra cost, however, there is an additional weekly cost for z-beds, and we can also supply High chairs on request at no extra charge.
The villa is furnished to a high standard with air conditioning in the bedrooms, hair dryers and safes available. The owners want you to relax in comfort and this is also amplified outside with a large chill out area under stylish shades. Furthermore this area hosts the BBQ, stone table and chairs and table tennis.
The villa has a nice lawned area that separates the main house from the pool terrace and chill out area. Casa Conifera has a large 12m by 6m solar heated swimming, with hand rail in the middle of roman steps leading you into the pool.
- There is a luxury, spacious and fully fitted kitchen. All dishes and cooking ware are included.
- There is ample seating for all with a large flat screen TV, showing the main British channels as well as a DVD player.
- Patio doors lead onto a large outdoor lounge area.
- Bedroom One - King Size Bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom Two and Three - King Sized Bedroom with en suite bathroom (with adjoining twin room, the adjoining door can be locked so each room is separate).
- Bedroom Three and Four is a separate apartment which has been designed for those with less mobility in mind as the doors are extra wide and there is extra room in the bathrooms. There is a Twin Bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to a private patio area (with adjoining King room. The adjoining door can be locked so each room is separate with individual access to the outside).
- One King Sized Bedroom with en suite bathroom: the only upstairs bedroom with a private balcony.
- There is a large solar-heated swimming pool with sun beds and an outdoor shower. There are large seating areas with a BBQ and fridge. A table tennis table and pool towels are provided.
- There is ample car parking areas inside the villa gates. It is recommended you hire a car although you can walk to the nearest supermarket/restaurant/golf course/beach and taxis are always available.
- Private pool with solar heating (12m x 6m)
- Pool Towels
- 12 large Sun beds
- Outdoor shower
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Maid service (2 days a week)
- Satellite TV
- Table tennis
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Security safe
- Free Welcome Pack
- Shopping & to large supermarket, 20 minutes walk/5 mins drive
- Restaurants 20 minutes' walk/5 mins drive
- Beaches 20 minutes' walk/5 mins drive
- Apartment area suitable for wheelchairs
- Fly screens on all windows
- We do require a damage deposit of £650.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Vale Do Milho||0.42|
|Grocery Store||Intermarché Carvoeiro||1.33|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||1.56|
|Doctor||Heilpraktikerin Marina Aust||1.75|
FLEXIBLE CHANGEOVER DAY
If a car isn't going to be hired, the large supermarket is a 20 minute walk away, and it is easy to get a taxi for the return journey.
Rocha Brava is a 20 minute walk from the villa, but there is only a small SPAR shop there where you can get fresh bread and newspapers.
Carvoeiro village is a 30 minute walk, and taxis can be found in the taxi rank in the centre for the return journey.
The owner has a mini bus driver that can be used and paid directly. The driver is very reliable and speaks perfect English.
|13th Nov 2019 to 1st Apr 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2020 to 2nd Jul 2020||£3,319|
|2nd Jul 2020 to 8th Sep 2020||£4,444|
|8th Sep 2020 to 6th Oct 2020||£3,319|
I have just returned from a fantastic 2 week holiday with my family (6 adults & 6 children). Conifera has everything you can possibly want for a brilliant family holiday from the warm welcome from Paul and Sue, nothing was to much trouble for them and their team.The villa is in a lovely position with all the comforts of home and a lovely pool which the children loved. Resturants and the supermarket are within walking distance but a car makes the holiday much easier.I would definitely recommend this villa to anybody wanting a family holiday.
Absolutely stunning villa, the pictures don't capture how amazing it really is. On arrival we were very impressed with the cleanliness, how spacious it was and how homely it felt. The swimming pool was amazing, the kids spent the majority of the day there. In the evenings we alternated between staying in and taking advantage of the wonderful BBQ area or heading out to the many local restaurants. During our trips to Carvoeiro village we found the most beautiful beach. The managers, Paul and Sue, couldn't have been more helpful regarding places to visit and things to do. All in all we had an amazing time and look forward to returning.
Really beautiful villa that provided plenty of space for our big family holiday! Everything you need, beautifully decorated - felt like a home. And a great location for all that Carvoiero has to offer.
Spacious lounge with plenty of seating, and doors opening up into the kitchen. The kitchen has all modern appliances, which really helped with making food for our 1 year old.
The patio and BBQ area is brilliant. Big family table, shaded and close to the pool to keep an eye on the little ones.
We loved the numerous areas this villa has, so everyone gets their escape. The annex allowed Grandma and Grandad to take a break. The patio area just outside the lounge was also great for relaxing, especially on evenings.
Paul and Sue are very helpful and attentive, and have plenty of knowledge and info about the Algarve.
We have been visiting the charming little town of Carvoiero with family for over 20 years as it's a beautiful place, great for families and couples, and has fantastic restaurants and bars. Carvoeiro beach itself is beautiful - take a walk up the hill on the left hand side of the beach and admire the picturesque coastline. And there are plenty of other beaches and activities all close by.
This villa more than lives up to its description, reviews and our expectations and I would have no hesitation in staying in this villa again.
Fantastic villa with first class facilities, a great pool and BBQ area in the grounds. Well situated for Carvoeiro village and beach with numerous restaurants, cafés and bars. The villa bedrooms are spacious with en-suites. Paul and Sue the villa managers are great, always willing to help you out and make sure everything is ready for your arrival.