Flor do Sol is an attractive 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in the well-known "Quinta Dos Alamos" area just outside the popular town of Guia (north of Albufeira), as part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Guia has become famous in recent years for its excellent selection of restaurants, and is particularly renowned for specialising in "Chicken Piri - Piri", the traditional Algarvean spicy chicken cooked over a charcoal grill - delicious!!! There is one restaurant at the entrance to Quinta dos Alamos, and the centre of Guia is approximately a 10-15 minute walk.
Other local amenities include a supermarket, butchers shop, chemist, post office and health centre. The nearest golf course to the villa is the challenging "Salgados" course, which is about two miles away, and there is an excellent selection of beaches within a ten-minute drive of the property, such as "Coelha", "Castelo", "Gale" and "Sao Rafael".
The popular and vibrant town of Albufeira is approximately five Kilometres from the villa. Here you will find an excellent selection of bars, restaurants and entertainment to complete your holiday enjoyment.
The accommodation is arrange on one level as follows:
- Attractive living and dining room with French doors to the pool and garden areas
- Kitchen equipped with breakfast table, fridge/freezer, microwave, hob, oven and dishwasher
- Guest cloakroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and doors to the pool
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower
- Flor do Sol has attractive gardens, and a spacious terrace around the swimming pool. There is a shaded area with comfortable furnishings, and dining/barbecue area. Off-road parking.
- Car hire is essential for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (10x5m) Heating £175pw
- Air-conditioning/heating (not the kitchen)
- Wood burning stove
- WiFi available
- Cable TV
- DVD and CD players
- Maid service - twice per week
- Car essential
- Shopping 10 mins walk
- Restaurants 5 mins walk
- Beaches 10 mins drive
- Weekly electricity fee from 31/10 to 30/04 price £35 per week
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Café Joaquim da Mota||0.45|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Neves Silva||0.72|
|Cash Machine||Crédito Agrícola||4.10|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Size of pool:
2.30m deep side, 1.80m medium, 1.20m lower side
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|19th Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£2445|
|1st Sep 2018 to 16th Oct 2018||£1570|
|16th Oct 2018 to 5th Jan 2019||£727|