Casa Maia is a beautiful architecturally designed villa, set in an elevated position standing in 3 acres of secluded land with views over the surrounding vineyards and farms. It is within easy reach of Albufeira, Guia and the beautiful beaches at Gale, Sao Rafael, and Albufeira, all of which are long stretches of sand ideally suited for families and children. Guia has become famous in recent years for its excellent selection of restaurants, and is particularly renowned for specialising in the local favourite "Chicken Piri-Piri", excellent chicken traditionally grilled over charcoal and marinated in a spicy sauce. The popular and vibrant town of Albufeira is only a five-minute drive from the villa. The older section of this former fishing village has retained much of its original charm, and you will find an excellent selection of bars and restaurants as you wander through narrow cobbled streets. The challenging golf course at Salgados is about three miles from the villa, with a further selection of courses in the Lagoa area, about a twenty-minute drive away.
The accommodation at this luxurious villa is arranged on two levels:
- Living area with terrace and poolside access.
- The villa is equipped with Satellite television, a DVD player, and sound system.
- Dining room.
- Kitchen equipped with breakfast table, American fridge freezer, microwave, oven and hob, steam oven, toaster and dishwasher.
- Laundry room with washing machine and second fridge.
- One double bedrooms
- One Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Master double bedroom with King Size bed and full en-suite facilities, also with TV.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with shower room and sauna
- The outside of the villa is laid mainly to lawn to the front of the property with attractive flower borders, and there are extensive terraces around the swimming pool, with a shaded living and dining area to escape the heat of the day
- Private pool (10x5m) no pool heating
- Pool towels provided
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Sound system
- Speakers that connect to iPhone/iPod.
- Maid service
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Car essential
- 3km drive to Guia, 5km drive to Albufeira
- Shopping 5 mins drive
- Beaches 10 mins drive
- Restaurants 5 mins drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Snack Bar Pérgola||1.46|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||2.00|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco (ATM)||2.12|
|Doctor||Private clinic of the Algarve||2.12|
Numerous restaurants within a five/ten minute drive of the villa. Northwest of Casa Maia is Guia with a choice of six restaurants and bars.
Southwest of the villa there are numerous restaurants in Vale da Parra and beyond in near the beach in Gale.
The marina west of Albufeira town has an array of restaurants and bars.
|20th Jan 2020 to 16th May 2020||Contact Us|
|16th May 2020 to 30th May 2020||£1,902|
|30th May 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£2,511|
|27th Jun 2020 to 18th Jul 2020||£3,120|
|18th Jul 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£4,565|
|29th Aug 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£3,120|
|12th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£2,739|
|26th Sep 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£1,902|
|31st Oct 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|
Booked through Premier Villas who were great- stayed here first week of July with 10 girl friends, couldn't have asked for a better place. The villa was beautiful, in a secluded area but lovely (if difficult to find at first in the pitch black- recommend arriving in the daytime!) Rooms were clean and very spacious. Upstairs all the rooms had en suites and downstairs there was a large family bathroom to share. Kitchen was large with everything you needed in the cupboards. Fridge with an ice dispenser went down a treat in the heat wave we had! The pool was a great size with 10 sunbeds so noone was ever left without. The hammocks and the dining area outside was great and where we spent most of our time! Location was good, 30 mins from the airport - we hired 1 car but also needed taxi's for the large group. Car hire is probably necessary (even just for food runs) as it was difficult to explain to taxi drivers where to stay, however we ended up saying "Escola Mouraria" which was a school just down the road and they understood that! Beaches 10-15minute drive and the nearest big shopping centre was Algarve shopping, which included a huge supermarket and was a 5-10 minute drive max and everything you could need! Overall we were very impressed with the villa for a large group it was perfect and we would definitely come back to stay again. Good value too - not overpriced. Can't fault it!
Having just spent eight days relaxing in this beautiful villa I can't recommend this villa enough. My wife and I, plus three grown up children and partners, plus my mum, were all very comfortable in what is essentially a lovely family home.
The pool and gardens and outside terrace areas are where we spent most of our time and the loungers are particularly nice.
For us the location was perfect, very rural and peaceful but within easy reach of beaches and restaurants. Albufuera is 5 minutes away and the golf courses at Villamoura are a 20 minute drive away.
All in all we had a wonderful holiday and would definitely return.