Beachfront villas such as Bela Vista are extremely rare. This spectacular villa has been refurbished to a very high standard. The villa enjoys a fantastic location directly above the beach with wonderful sea views, and is certainly a must for those seeking the very best in villa locations.
The beach is accessed from the villa, via a gate and paved footpath that leads directly to a beach bar / restaurant, which is only a 2 to 3 minute walk. There are many amenities very close including a mini market and a good selection of bars and restaurants. Albufeira town is just 2kms, approx 30-minutes walk, but only about 15-minutes if you walk along the beach. The villa is located within a private cul de sac.
- The swimming pool is fantastic with a Jacuzzi and waterfall feature adjoining it. Imagine the parties one could experience here! Pool is surrounded by terraces with 8 quality sun-beds and a brick built Barbecue, poolside shower and a pool bathroom with shower. To the side of the villa there is a spacious lawned area, and the whole property is totally enclosed by walls and a gate.
Kitchen / Lounge
- On the ground floor is the fully fitted fantastic kitchen with a breakfast table. The lounge and dining room had large patio doors opening onto the terrace with comfortable seating and dining furniture offering the most marvellous views.
- There is a lower ground floor with two bedrooms. 1 twin/double room and 1 room that has a bunk-bed and a single bed which has an additional pull out bed. Both these bedrooms share a shower bathroom. Also there are patio doors from the rooms on this level to the swimming pool terraces.
- On the first floor of the villa are 1 double with en-suite shower bathroom and a further twin/double with en-suite shower bathroom.
- 2-minutes walk to the beach.Albufeira town is just 2kms, approx 30-minutes walk, but only about 15-minutes if you walk along the beach, 40-minutes drive from Faro airport.
- Direct private access to beach
- Private Pool (6m x 4m with Roman steps) Heating £275 per week. Pool towels provided.
- Amazing location with sea views
- Jacuzzi (£175 per week)
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Satellite TV
- CD player, video and DVD player
- Barbecue (coal)
- Maid service. Weekly and mid week with change of towels.
- Restaurants & Shops 5 mins in car/15 min walking
- Local small supermarket 2 mins walk
- No car required
- Lawned Garden
- Child Friendly. Cot and highchair by request
- Parking for two cars
- Security safe
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Rei dos Mares||0.19|
|Bar||Sports Bar O Forte "The Tardis"||0.35|
|Grocery Store||Labisa & Lourenço Lda||0.50|
|Pharmacy||Super Saude Parapharmacie Medicine Shop||0.77|
|Doctor||Instituto Médico de Albufeira Dentistas||0.82|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||0.83|
The villa occupation is for 10 people, there will be extra charges for any additional guests (Maximum 12):
Extra person per week - £250
Extra baby per week in a baby cot - £50
1 baby cot is included
1 baby chair is included
No pets allowed
|6th Apr 2020 to 1st Jun 2020||£3,774|
|1st Jun 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Sep 2020 to 19th Sep 2020||£4,658|
|19th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£4,127|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£3,774|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020||£3,302|
|1st Dec 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|
"Marvelous gem close to Abufeira"
Rented for 2 weeks with 3 other couples. Very comfortable and easy access to one of the best beaches in Europe. About a 20 minute walk up and down hill into town or the 'strip'. Beautiful ocean views and within earshot of the pounding surf.
Thanks Premier Villas
Hi Katy,Just a note to say that the Villa was fantastic. It accommodated our family beautifully.Kind RegardsKerry Merrick