Beachfront villas such as Bela Vista are extremely rare. This spectacular villa has just been totally, and luxuriously renovated and refurbished, to a very high standard. The villa enjoys a fantastic location directly above the beach with wonderful sea views, and is certainly a must for those seeking the very best in villa locations.
The beach is accessed from the villa, via a gate and paved footpath that leads directly to a beach bar / restaurant, which is only a 2 to 3 minute walk. There are many amenities very close including a mini market and a good selection of bars and restaurants. Albufeira town is just 2kms, approx 30-minutes walk, but only about 15-minutes if you walk along the beach. The villa is located within a private cul de sac.
- The swimming pool is fantastic with a Jacuzzi and waterfall feature adjoining it. Imagine the parties one could experience here! Pool is surrounded by terraces with 8 quality sun-beds and a brick built Barbecue, poolside shower and a pool bathroom with shower. To the side of the villa there is a spacious lawned area, and the whole property is totally enclosed by walls and a gate.
Kitchen / Lounge
- On the ground floor is the fully fitted fantastic kitchen with a breakfast table. The lounge and dining room had large patio doors opening onto the terrace with comfortable seating and dining furniture offering the most marvellous views.
- There is a lower ground floor with two bedrooms. 1 twin/double room and 1 twin room with a bunk-bed . Both these bedrooms share a shower bathroom. Also there are patio doors from the rooms on this level to the swimming pool terraces. On the first floor of the villa are 1 double with en-suite shower bathroom and a further twin/double with en-suite shower bathroom.
- Lower ground floor: 1 twin/double, 1 twin with bunk-bed
- First floor: 1 double, 1 twin/double with ensuite shower bathrooms
- Lower ground floor: 1 shower bathroom. Ground floor: 1 wc cloakroom. First floor: 2 en-suite shower bathrooms
- 2-minutes walk to the beach.Albufeira town is just 2kms, approx 30-minutes walk, but only about 15-minutes if you walk along the beach, 40-minutes drive from Faro airport.
- Direct private access to beach
- Private Pool (6m x 4m with Roman steps) Heating £275 per week. Pool towels provided.
- Amazing location with sea views
- Jacuzzi (£175 per week)
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Satellite TV
- CD player, video and DVD player
- Barbecue (coal)
- Maid service. Weekly and mid week with change of towels.
- Restaurants & Shops 5 mins in car/15 min walking
- Local small supermarket 2 mins walk
- No car required
- Lawned Garden
- Child Friendly. Cot and highchair by request
- Parking for two cars
- Security safe
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Rei dos Mares||0.19|
|Bar||Sports Bar O Forte "The Tardis"||0.35|
|Grocery Store||Labisa & Lourenço Lda||0.50|
|Pharmacy||Parapharmaceuticals MedPharma Oura||0.80|
|Doctor||Instituto Médico de Albufeira Dentistas||0.82|
The villa occupation is for 10 people, there will be extra charges for any additional guests (Maximum 12):
Extra person per week - £250
Extra baby per week in a baby cot - £50
1 baby cot is included
1 baby chair is included
|24th Oct 2018 to 3rd Nov 2018||£3,348|
|3rd Nov 2018 to 10th Nov 2018||£3,292|
|10th Nov 2018 to 15th Dec 2018||£2,902|
|15th Dec 2018 to 2nd Jan 2019||£6,696|
|2nd Jan 2019 to 23rd Mar 2019||Contact Us|
|23rd Mar 2019 to 30th Mar 2019||£3,125|
|30th Mar 2019 to 13th Apr 2019||£3,962|
|13th Apr 2019 to 20th Apr 2019||Contact Us|
|20th Apr 2019 to 27th Apr 2019||£3,962|
|27th Apr 2019 to 11th May 2019||£3,571|
|11th May 2019 to 18th May 2019||£3,292|
|18th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£3,571|
|25th May 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||Contact Us|
|31st Aug 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£4,688|
|14th Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£4,408|
|28th Sep 2019 to 5th Oct 2019||£3,292|
|5th Oct 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£4,408|
|12th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£3,571|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 26th Nov 2019||£3,125|
"Marvelous gem close to Abufeira"
Rented for 2 weeks with 3 other couples. Very comfortable and easy access to one of the best beaches in Europe. About a 20 minute walk up and down hill into town or the 'strip'. Beautiful ocean views and within earshot of the pounding surf.
Thanks Premier Villas
Hi Katy,Just a note to say that the Villa was fantastic. It accommodated our family beautifully.Kind RegardsKerry Merrick