Villa Carmela is a 6 bedroom Premier Villa close to Siena, Tuscany, Italy. This beautiful property is on a charming, medieval country estate of 1050 hectares located in the middle of the Crete Senesi, a wonderful area South of Siena, characterized by its hilly yellow/red terrain which is typical of this area. The countryside is enriched by woods, cultivated fields and deep gorges that make the scenery unique. The country estate is composed of several buildings of historical and artistic importance; among them, the most beautiful, is the main house with its typical Tuscan architecture. There are also 9 apartments available for the guests and they are situated close by in two other buildings. All the apartments have been carefully renovated with exposed-beams ceilings and terra cotta floors; they are furnished with antique furniture which makes them especially charming. The villa is on two floors. The villa is furnished with antiques and is surrounded by a beautiful private park. At the guests disposal a private swimming pool (6x12m - 1.10/1.90m deep). The guests of the villa can also use the tennis court shared with other guests and all the facilities. The Villa faces a little private chapel built in the 17th century, which is still used for mass on Sundays.
- The villa is on two floors and sleeps 11 in total. At ground floor there are a large living room with fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen where an expert chef can prepare typical Tuscan dishes, a TV room, a tea room, dining room and a bathroom. On the upper floor there is a billiard room, 4 twin bedrooms, one double bedroom, one single room, all of them with ensuite bathroom.
- Swimming pool 6m x 12m (100 - 190cm deep)
- Tennis court & Bowls court
- Kids play area
- Internet connection
- Linen changed weekly
- Satellite TV with over 300 channels in Italian and foreign languages
- American and Expresso coffee machines
- The Estate has an automated gate with remote
- Please see 'Extra Details'
- Inventory deposit to be paid on arrival €600
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bar Osteria La Pievina||3.39|
|Restaurant||Bar Osteria La Pievina||3.39|
|Grocery Store||IGO MARKET||4.48|
|Cash Machine||Area Sosta Camper||4.61|
|Bank||Banca Cras - Credito Cooperativo Chianciano Terme - Sovicille||4.68|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Val D'Arbia||4.86|
DAMAGE DEPOSIT TO BE PAID ON ARRIVAL €600
LOCAL TAX - all tourists are required to pay €0.50 per person per night (except children under 12), for the first 3 days. The payment is compulsory and must be in cash directly to the owner on arrival.
PRICES ARE FOR 7 NIGHTS AND INCLUDE:
Use of water, gas, electricity
Linen (changed weekly)
Use of laundry and BBQ area, parking available
Welcome pack with local produce
EXTRAS TO PAY ON THE PREMISES:
Private Chef (upon request)
Pool towels, refundable deposit
Extra bed (€25 per night)
Cot (€25 per week)
Central heating (€5 per m3)
Maid service (€19/hour - 2 hours/day compulsory, except public holidays)
Pets €25 per week
Swimming pool open: 20th April - 26th October, subject to weather
This property is composed of several buildings of historical and artistic importance. One of these is the villa and two more offer nine different apartments.
|2nd Aug 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|