Amphitheatrically built on the hill, Zynia is a three bedroom Premier Villa situated in close proximity to Plaka village.
Zynia occupies the lower level and its sister villa Izia is positioned on the upper level. Both exclusive villas provide an immaculate spot for leisure, rest and unwinding in Crete.
Featuring a plethora of guest-centered amenities including private pools, state-of-the-art equipment, designer brand-name villa furnishings and hand-picked works of art and décor; including selected pieces from the owners’ family collection. These exclusive villas are offered for rent either individually or as a complex, and make the ideal destination for families, groups, and couples during their stay in Crete.
Zynia is the ideal spot to share moments of recreation and relaxation, to get together and unwind, to enjoy the essence of impeccable hospitality. The villa’s fully functional spaces are arranged on two levels where minimal aesthetics and modern design prevail.
On the ground floor you will find a spacious living area furnished with designer pieces by Roda and B&B. There is direct access to the pool and garden area through floor-to-ceiling windows and unobstructed sea views from every nook and cranny of this level.
The fully equipped kitchen with Gaggenau electrical appliances and teak dining table provides everything you may possibly need during your stay. The stylishly decorated bathroom has a shower and marble mosaic.
On the upper level guests can find peace in three double bedrooms, each with its own special character and décor; they all offer beautiful views of the bay and the lush landscape not only from the verandas but also from the beds, a highlight making Zynia stand out among holiday villas in Elounda Crete. Bedrooms also feature TV and a lovely mini-bookcase. The main bathroom is furnished with bespoke tiles and has a hydromassage bathtub for ultra-relaxing moments.
These smartly-designed, spacious villas (140 m2 each) are nestled at a magnificent panoramic property surrounded by beautiful gardens with a private swimming pool, table and chairs and sunbeds. The grounds are landscaped with trees, rock gardens and aromatic herbs; the residences are in perfect balance with the unspoilt natural surroundings, home to indigenous species of birds and plants.
The Villas are ideally located on the hillside of Plaka, a quaint fishing village in Eastern Crete lying in the greater area of the resorts of Elounda and Agios Nikolaos.
The two villas are nestled at a quiet spot, perfect for discerning guests seeking for discretion and seclusion at an elegant, private setting. These exclusive pool villas boast unprecedented views of the unique Mirabelo bay and Kalydon island (Spinalonga) and provide premier amenities for your stay in Crete.
Staying at Plaka
Enjoy the peace and convenience you require away from bustling resorts yet still close to the azure waters of the beautiful pebbly beach. Plaka features excellent fish restaurants at the waterfront, quaint little streets lined with shops, elegant cafés, and close proximity to the area’s sights.
The seaside village of Elounda offers a main sandy beach with clean, shallow waters, along with chic options for dining in a relaxing ambiance by the shore, as well as a variety of stores and a few interesting sights.
Discover Agios Nikolaos
Set around a picturesque lake, surrounded by restaurants and bars, the charming town of Agios Nikolaos – capital of Lassithi prefecture – is a popular resort offering exciting nightlife, a good range of shops, and interesting archaeological and folk museums.
- swimming pool 8.5m x 4m
- Outdoor shower
- Pool area with sunbeds, teak table and chairs by Gloster
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas and gardens
- Rock gardens with local aromatic herbs
- BBQ area with wood fired oven and marble table
- Amazing sea and landscape view from anywhere in the villa
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- Air-conditioning / Central heating in all rooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all necessary utensils and appliances
- Main bathroom with Villeroy & Boch hydromassage bathtub
- 46” LED TV /5.1 ch Home Theatre System/ Satellite TV
- Alarm system / Security cameras
- Video door phones
- Safe deposit box
- Everyday housekeeping (excluding Sundays)
- Linen change 2-3 times a week
- Distance to: Plaka Beach: 1.0 km
- Distance to: Plaka Town centre: 1.3 km
- Distance to: Elounda Town centre: 6.5 km
- Distance to: Agios Nikolaos: 16.5 km
- Distance to: Heraklion Crete Airport: 78 km
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Elounda Maris Villas||0.60|
|Cash Machine||ATM Alpha Bank||4.12|
|Doctor||Karakonstantis - Barmpouni Marianthi.||4.30|
Small children would need to be supervised at all times around the pool and terrace area due to the nature of the terraine. Please also note the villa is located on a hillside so the driveway to the properties is fairly steep.
|30th Jul 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£4,141|
|11th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£3,281|
|25th Sep 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£2,969|