Villa Marina I is a stunning eight bedroom Premier Villa situated on a gentle hillside overlooking the sea in the Elounda region of Crete, Greece. The site is surrounded by handmade stone walls containing mature gardens with numerous olive trees, flowers and other Cretan / Mediterranean vegetation.
Villa Marina I is sister to Villa Marina II and together they form a delightful estate which can be rented as one for larger groups or independently. The villas have total privacy from each other.
These stunning contemporary residences offer panoramic views of magnificent sunrises and sunsets against backdrops of the Mediterranean sea and the Cretan landscape. The architecture, sophisticated furnishings and beauty of the surroundings combine to make these villas unique. The estate is approached via a stone paved road lined with plants between lit rocks and a small stone bridge that leads to welcoming stone paved courtyards, shaded by olive trees and coloured by flowers.
For a true boutique experience this 8-bedroom residence offers contemporary design and luxury in an interior space of 456 square meters or approximately 4,908 square feet and features six bedrooms within the house as well as two independently accessed guest rooms.
- Spacious open-plan and sun flooded living and dining area with high ceiling, fire place, Satellite TV and DVD player, sofas, dining table (seats approx. 8) and study area. French doors open onto shaded lounge terrace with access to pool area
- Fully-equipped kitchen with door leading to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 1 with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Sea views
- Bedroom 2 (access via separate external entrance) with 1.60 bed, en-suite shower room and doors to terrace with sea views
- Master bedroom with 1.80m four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Large terrace with great sea views
- Bedroom 4 (access via external staircase) with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Access to two small terraces with sea views
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedrooms 5, 6 and 7 with twin/double beds and en-suite shower rooms
- Bedroom 8 with 1.60m bed, small en-suite shower room and doors leading to pool area
- Laundry room
- Spacious room with gym equipment (e.g. stepper, bike, weights machine)
- Table tennis
The land of 13,700 square meters or 1.37 hectares, has been professionally landscaped with terraced gardens featuring olive trees, colorful flowers, and aromatic herbs including thyme, rosemary, coriander, anise, mint, lavender etc... Stone paved foot paths take you through the gardens, with great respect to the land and nature.
Garden pavilions take advantage of the wonderful views. Broad terraces with built-in seating areas that surround the pools and the villas, offer magical views.
The stunning infinity-edge pools create the impression that the water extends to the Mediterranean.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Barbecue Facilities
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gym Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mosquito Nets/Fly screens
- Outdoor dining areas
- Table Tennis
- TV (Satellite TV)
- Washing Machine
- Heraklion Airport, about 45 minutes drive
- Closest Port - Agios Nikolaos Port, about 10 minutes drive
- Closest Beach - Elounda Aquila Hotel beach, about 7 minutes walk
- Closest market - town of Elounda, about 5 minutes drive, 25 minutes walk (2.5km)
- Great restaurants in the area, by the sea, as well as inside the hotels and authentic traditional taverns in the villages nearby
- There is one of the largest golf courses in Crete just about 3 min drive from the villa, at Porto Elounda Hotel
- Clubs, a few in the town of Agios Nikolaos (10 min drive)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Cava Market||1.19|
|Bar||Veghera Jetty Bar - Elounda Beach||1.73|
|Cash Machine||ATM Eurobank||3.21|
|Villa Only - 16 people||Per Week|
|24th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£13,585|
|1st Jan 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
|Villa I and Villa II together - 28 people||Per Week|
|24th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|