Our 19th century Mediterranean stone villa with pool on Brac Island sits in the middle of town, with your own private secluded beach and play area.
Villa Rowena is the perfect villa for a family holiday in Croatia, with your own private pool and play area.
With this authentic Croatian villa you can see, taste, hear and touch the real essence of Brac Island.
Situated in the middle of the Milna town on Brac Island, this property is just 80 meters away from the sea. Villa Rowena is protected with traditional high stone walls and mature fruit trees and offers complete privacy to guests.
This stone villa is 200 years old, extensively renovated in the recent years and tastefully decorated so you can enjoy your Croatia holidays to the fullest extent. It is set in over 600 sq meters of private land with beautifully maintained gardens that are home to olive, almond, bear berry, lemon and orange trees that provide welcoming shade during hot summer days and an authentic home grown feeling.
Guests can also relax on the sun loungers around the swimming pool or enjoy a glass of something cold on one of the dining terraces. You could even have a night swim with the pool floodlights – a magical experience for children that they won't forget.
Entering the property via the terrace, guests are immediately struck by the open space kitchen and dining area that lead into a very cosy living room, featuring traditional oak beamed ceilings. The charming interior has been beautifully decorated with a tasteful mix of antiques and contemporary features.
Upstairs, on the first floor there are two bedrooms, the first with a queen sized bed and the second with two single beds, charmingly decorated in Dalmatian style. On the second floor is a spacious room with a king sized bed and one single bed, with a terrace that offers breath-taking views of the beautiful sea bay and marina.
Upon check in, a friendly host will provide you with a welcome pack which includes a bottle of water, juice, cookies, coffee, homemade cherry liqueur and extra virgin olive oil made by the owner. Everyday maid service and concierge services are included in the price.
Villa Rowena gives you a plenty of space to relax and enjoy your Croatia holiday. Local restaurants, supermarkets, cafes are only 3 minute walk from the villa. Milna in general offers top quality restaurants featuring freshly caught, authentic Brac seafood.
At your request the owner can arrange a Boat trip to the secluded beach, which will be entirely yours. There are table and chairs, deckchairs and stone benches with easy access to the crystal clear sea water. There is private boat mooring available.
Milna is the perfect location to explore the various other Croatian islands that surround it including Hvar, Split or Dubrovnik. There are various day trip options available that allow you to explore these other areas at a reasonable price, often reached by speed boat or catamaran.
For sports enthusiasts there is also biking, kayaking, hiking, trekking, rock climbing, sailing or just walking in the nature. We recommend our local experiences such as olive picking, fishing and wine tasting.
* Note: Additional beds for 3 persons are available in Villa Rowena.In the sitting room is a double pull out sofa (for two persons), and in the twin room one additional bed (folding bed) could be put for a child up to approx 14 years of age.
- Swimming pool (Depth = 1.60m)
- Outdoor dining and lounging areas
- Play area
- Terrace with views of the bay and marina
- Baby cot available on request
- High chair available on request
- Satellite TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels changed weekly
- Kitchen ; Oven, electric stove, fridge/freezer, toaster, dishwasher, microwave.
- Indoor fireplace
- Extra cleaning available on request - surcharge applies
- Located just 80m from the sea
- Included in price: Daily rent, electrical power, water, final cleaning, linen / towels, garden maintenance, pool maintenance, tourist tax
- Rental periods 1st Jan - 3rd June and 10th Sept - 31st Dec : Return transfer from Supetar to villa and welcome drink included
- Damage deposit on arrival (credit card authorisation) = €300
- Daily maid and concierge service included in the price.
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||ATM - Auro Domus||0.02|
|Pharmacy||Ljekarna Apotheke Pharmacy,Milna||0.27|
Early booking discount of 5% until 31st January 2023: for rental periods of a week during 1st Jan-3rd June and 2nd Sept-31st Dec
|1st Jan 2023 to 29th Apr 2023||£1,307|
|29th Apr 2023 to 13th May 2023||£1,534|
|13th May 2023 to 3rd Jun 2023||£1,802|
|3rd Jun 2023 to 24th Jun 2023||£2,747|
|24th Jun 2023 to 2nd Sep 2023||£3,585|
|2nd Sep 2023 to 9th Sep 2023||£2,747|
|9th Sep 2023 to 23rd Sep 2023||£1,802|
|23rd Sep 2023 to 30th Sep 2023||£1,534|
|30th Sep 2023 to 1st Jan 2024||£1,307|