Casa Cabaña is a typical Mallorcan town house which has been renovated to a high standard to create a wonderful 3 bedroom Premier Villa, located in the heart of the Mallorcan countryside, yet only 19 miles from Palma Airport and 35 minutes’ drive to the beaches.
Casa Cabaña is a traditional village townhouse with own special character. You enter the house through a heavy wooden door and are captured at first sight with the charm of this old but totally renovated house.
In the open living/dining room the large dining table offers space for the whole family and the comfy sofa invites you to rest, have a glass of wine while you are watching the flames dancing in the open fire. A few steps lead down into the kitchen, fully equipped and is the heart of the house. From here you have access to one bathroom and the glass doors lead out to the pool and garden.
Going up the 5/6 stairs to the mezzanine floor is a quaint double bedroom with a 160cm bed, original wooden beams and a stonework wall. On the first floor is a spacious double bedroom with a 160cm bed which then leads into the main bedroom with wooden floors and slanted wooden beams, stone wall and en suite bathroom.
All rooms are air conditioned.
The kitchen leads into the garden with a covered terrace equipped with BBQ, an outdoor covered bar providing a nice shady place to sit. The inviting swimming pool is the perfect spot to relax. Enjoy the first sun rays with a refreshing swim in the pool in the mornings. A laundry room is accessible from the garden.
Caimari is a village on the foothills of the Tramuntana Mountains with lots of history and is well known for its olive groves and olive oil production. The house is situated right at the Plaça Major where you will find a childrens’ playground and every Monday a weekly market is held. The area around Caimari is perfect for biking, walking and exploring. The monastery Luc is only 20 min away by car, Cala Vicenc 40 minutes drive and the beaches of Port de Pollensa, Alcúdia and Playa de Muro only 35 minutes drive.
Please note: Eco Tax
Guests will be required to pay an Eco Tax, which will be collected either upon on your arrival day or at the time of your final balance payment. Eco tax is €2.20 per person per day (age 16+) for the first 8 nights, after which it is €1.10 pppd
- 3 Bedroom traditional country cottage
- Air conditioning
- Private Swimming Pool (pool towels not provided)
- Cot and Highchair available
- Covered terrace
- Outdoor dining area
- Satellite TV
- Included in the price are bed linen, towels for the house, tea towels, the final cleaning and other costs (electricity, water, gas)
- For stays of 7 nights - a change of towels mid week . For stays over 7 nights also a change of towels and bed linen after 7 nights.
- Village location
- Distance from Airport - 19 miles/30kms
- Distance to Restaurants - 100m walking
- Distance to Shops - 100m walking
- Distance to beaches - 35 minutes drive (25km)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurant Ca na Toneta||0.08|
|Grocery Store||Sa botiga de Caimari||0.08|
|Bar||Cañellas Martorell M||0.08|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Ariadna Parcerisa Torrents||0.15|
Guests will be required to pay an Eco Tax, which will be collected either upon on your arrival day or at the time of your final balance payment. Eco tax is €2.20 per person per day (age 16+) for the first 8 nights, after which it is €1.10 pp/pd
|8th Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£1,454|
|1st Nov 2022 to 1st Jan 2024||Contact Us|