Woodpecker is a Premier 9 bedroom villa located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the heart of Vilamoura, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
The villa is ideal for families or golfing groups with its 9 en-suite bedrooms, large living space and games room with table tennis, table soccer, darts, cards and board games, plus easy access to the beach.
All the attractions of Vilamoura Marina, restaurants and shopping are approximately 3 Kilometres from the property.
For those looking for a golfing holiday, a major attraction of staying in Vilamoura is the selection of golf courses with 5 now open in Vilamoura itself (a little farther west of the villa), plus 27 holes at Vila Sol - just 10 minutes in the car.
Of the 9 bedrooms, there are 5 twin bedrooms and 4 double bedrooms. They are all decorated and designed identical, so our photographs show a sample only. The villa has air conditioning in all 9 ensuite bedrooms.
- 4 x Twin bedrooms all with en-suite
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite
- Guest wc
- Living area with access to the terraces
- Dining room
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and hob
- Utility room with washing machine
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en-suite
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en-suite
- Outside there is a shaded dining area with BBQ adjacent to the swimming pool, and spacious terraces around pool.
- Car hire is recommended for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (12x6m) depth 1.2m and outdoor shower
- Children's paddling pool
- Pool towels provided
- Charcoal BBQ
- TV with DVD player
- Music system (plays CD's)
- Air conditioning / Central Heating
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Maid service can be arranged & paid directly to Maid
- Shutters on windows
- Vilamoura Marina 5 min walk (900m)
- Shopping 10 mins walk to local Spar shop
- Beaches 2 km, 5 mins by car
- Restaurants 5 mins by car
- Car recommended
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
Please note that one of the double bedrooms only has access from the exterior upper terrace.
Villa is suitable for wheelchair access but doesn't have a walk in shower inside the villa.
|23rd Jun 2018 to 1st Jul 2018||£4018|
|1st Jul 2018 to 1st Aug 2018||£6529|
|1st Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£8036|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£4018|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£3013|
|1st Nov 2018 to 15th Dec 2018||£2009|
|15th Dec 2018 to 5th Jan 2019||£3214|
|5th Jan 2019 to 30th Mar 2019||£2009|
|30th Mar 2019 to 25th May 2019||£3516|
|25th May 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£4018|
|29th Jun 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£6529|
|27th Jul 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£8036|
|31st Aug 2019 to 5th Oct 2019||£4018|
|5th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£3013|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 14th Dec 2019||£2009|
|14th Dec 2019 to 5th Jan 2020||£3214|