**All prices are per week for the villa only. Minimum rental is 4 nights but there is a daily rate to reflect this - please enquire for 4,5 & 6 night rates. Villas are booked from 16.00 on your arrival day to 10:00 on your departure day. Please note that availability shown is subject to confirmation - please call our reservations team.**
Villa Vine is a light and spacious 6 bedroom Premier Villa surrounded by the lush beauty of the Oceânico Pinhal Golf course. Enjoy sunbathing around the pool and the bubbling outdoor jacuzzi, enjoy your leisure time in the games and cinema rooms. Just 20 minutes’ walk away from the bustling Vilamoura marina.
In total there are 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Configured as follow:
• 1st floor – Main en-suite with a king size bed and jacuzzi bathtub
• 1st floor – En-suite with 2 twin beds
• Ground floor – En-suite with a double bed
• Ground floor – Bedroom with 2 single beds and a shared bathroom
• Ground floor – En-suite with 2 twin beds
• Lower floor – En-suite with 2 twin beds.
All the bedrooms have air conditioning.
The kitchen is quite large and practical. With its granite countertops, quality appliances and a large built-in oven as well as additional perks, such as a capsule coffee machine and a water purifier will make your stay even more enjoyable. The kitchen also has access to the pool and a door that leads directly to the barbecue.
Entering the living room, with excellent natural light throughout the day, furnished with a leather sofa and plush pillows, a flat-screen TV above the gas fireplace which promote a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The dining area has an extendable dining table and the whole area has sliding windows facing the pool.
Downstairs, the laundry room with washer and dryer, a games area with a pool table, table tennis table, table football and even a small zone to do some exercise. The cinema room has a sofa with chaise longue and several beanbags for maximum comfort and is equipped with air conditioning.
The floor throughout the house is ceramic that looks and shines like polished stone and as a bonus, there is in-built sound system in the living room, bedrooms and some bathrooms.
Unwind in the patio area and enjoy the mild climate of the Algarve surrounded by palm and pine trees that offer this house a quiet, peaceful environment.
Have fun in the outdoor pool with about 9 meters long by 5 wide and 1.4m deep at the deep end, providing the perfect environment for water games. Besides the main pool there is a smaller one only 80cm deep, perfect for smaller children. The bubbling outdoor Jacuzzi with waterfall and many powerful jets is great for a much deserved relaxation. We supply pool heating at 48h before arrival, at an additional cost.
Facing the swimming pool is a wooden deck with outdoor furniture, shaded by a wooden pergola with straw roof is ideal for reading a book or have a drink, or two. Sun loungers are available to our guests as well as a large outdoor rattan table with glass top and the respective chairs. Next to the outdoor dining table there is an external speaker which is connected to the house sound system. Next to the kitchen lies the built-in charcoal barbecue, a sink and a coffee table with chairs.
In the back of the garden a putting green and playground with rubber floor, equipped with a slide, swings and a wooden house for all to enjoy.
- Private Pool 9 x 5 m Shallow Swimming Pool (1.4m deep)
- Pool heating available £375 per week (available April to October)
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi and Cable channels
- Built-in charcoal barbecue
- 2 Km To Sand Beach
- Restaurants, Bars & shops within walking distance
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen Utensils, Coffee Machine, Toaster, Kettle, Juicer
- 3 TVs, TV Satellite, DVD, Iron, Safe, Hair Dryer, Childrens Play Area, Gym / Fitness Centre, Indoor Hot-Tub, Access Without Stairs, Central Heating,
- Additional Maid service can be organised £12.50 per hour. For a 7 night stay the villa will be cleaned for your arrival and on your departure.
- Pool Safety Fence Available to rent £150.00 for the duration of stay (pre booking required)
- Touristic Registration Number: 72690/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Rei do Churrasco Quarteira||0.64|
|Pharmacy||V.B.F. - Provision of medical services S.A.||0.65|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercados||0.66|
|Doctor||Estetica Monte Carlo Clinica||0.75|
All prices are per week for the villa only. Minimum rental is 4 nights but there is a daily rate to reflect this - please enquire for 4,5 & 6 night rates. Villas are booked from 16.00 on your arrival day to 10:00 on your departure day. Please note that availability shown is subject to confirmation - please call our reservations team.
Baby high chair: £25.00 /booking
Basket Hoop + Basket balls: £75.00 /booking
Beach / Pool Towels: £3.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 30L: £100.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 50L: £150.00 /booking
Cot/Crib: £25.00 /booking
Darts Board: £20.00 /booking
Heated Pool: £30.00 / night
Extra Maid service: £12.50 /hour
Ping-Pong Table: £75.00 /booking
Pool Fence: £150.00 /booking
Pre-Arrival Shopping List : £30.00 /booking
Stair gate: £20.00 /booking
Trampoline: £100.00 /booking
|8th Jul 2022 to 16th Jul 2022||£5,704|
|16th Jul 2022 to 24th Jul 2022||£6,403|
|24th Jul 2022 to 24th Aug 2022||£7,454|
|24th Aug 2022 to 1st Sep 2022||£6,403|
|1st Sep 2022 to 16th Sep 2022||£4,653|
|16th Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£3,954|
|1st Oct 2022 to 16th Oct 2022||£3,249|
|16th Oct 2022 to 1st Nov 2022||£2,903|
|1st Nov 2022 to 22nd Dec 2022||£2,556|
|22nd Dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£3,954|