Villa Perola is a fabulous spacious and modern 6 bedroom Premier Villa located within a 5 minute drive from the Vilamoura Marina and surrounded by some of the Algarve’s most renowned golf courses.
The property provides a light and bright ambience as soon as you walk in through the main door. It comprises of an open plan fully fitted and equipped kitchen, dining room and a spacious lounge with a gas fireplace and a separate TV/snug area overlooking the exterior terraces. Four of the spacious en-suite guest bedrooms are located on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are two en-suite bedrooms with private terraces. The master bedroom provides a walk-in closet and views towards the gardens.
The entertainment area is located in the lower level which includes a soccer table, a table tennis table and another TV/play area. The laundry and storage room is also located on this level. The exterior area provides a peaceful setting with a heated infinity pool, landscaped gardens, a BBQ and dining area perfect to enjoy the Algarvean hot summer evenings
Vilamoura is one of the biggest private tourism resorts in Europe and is one of the most prestigious in Portugal. The purpose-built leisure resort of Vilamoura offers a wide range of activities, such as boat trips, specially designed trails for walking and cycling, water sport activities and of course golf with several world-famous championship golf courses plus a 1000 berth Marina with a huge range of restaurants, bars and shops on the marina front.
- Imposing entry with exterior water features on both sides
- Office space adjacent to entry hall
- Open plan lounge / dining area and kitchen leading to terrace and pool area
- Separated (but open) 2nd lounge area with flat screen TV
- Cloak room
- 2 Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, air conditioning and access to terraces and Pool
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, air conditioning and access to terraces and Pool
- Master Bedroom with TV, en-suite with bathroom, air conditioning and access leading to terrace
- Guest Bedroom, double, en-suite with shower room, air conditioning and access leading to terrace
Lower Ground Floor
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble drier and extra fridge
- Private pool with pool heating (extra charge) and terrace
- High quality gas BBQ
- Outside dining + lounging area
- Private Pool (heating £375 per week)
- Pool Dimensions: 17 x 5m plus a shallow part at the entry of the pool 5 x 3m
- Maid Service Mon - Fri
- Air Conditioning
- Exterior and interior sound system
- Safe in Master Bedroom and ground floor entry hall
- Table Football
- Table Tennis
- Golf and Tennis nearby
- Climate control throughout
- Lazer Cable TV and highspeed optical fibre WiFi
- Gas Fireplace in lounge
- Distance from beach and marina: 5 minute drive
- Distance from Golf: 2 minute drive
- Distance from Airport: 30 minute drive
- Tourist License Numbers: 30546/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £1500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Snack Bar-O Arado||0.61|
|Grocery Store||Biquimicos Filial do Algarve||0.64|
|Bar||Cafe Santa Rita||0.79|
|Doctor||Clínica Milénio - Algarve||0.85|
|Bank||Novo Banco Vilamoura||1.54|
- No cleaning on public holidays
- Change of towels 2 x week, change of linen after 7 days occupation
- Pool towels, where provided, will not be replaced during stay
- Extra cleaning possible on request for €14,50 per hour
- Possibility of hiring pool towels at €5 per week per towel
|24th Jan 2021 to 27th Mar 2021||£6,756|
|27th Mar 2021 to 1st May 2021||£7,736|
|1st May 2021 to 29th May 2021||£8,872|
|29th May 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£11,037|
|26th Jun 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£13,358|
|28th Aug 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£11,037|
|18th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£8,872|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£7,736|
|30th Oct 2021 to 18th Dec 2021||£6,756|
|18th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£7,736|
Villa Perola is luxury itself. We couldn't fault it. Everything was tastefully done. The maids and ground staff were very friendly.
Excellent villa, beautifully looked after.