Feel at home in this family suite with one king-size bed and an interconnecting living room with a sofa bed and floor-to-ceiling windows. Admire stunning views over Vilamoura from two spacious balconies.
Watch your favourite show on one of the two LCD TVs, and refresh in one of the two bathrooms with natural daylight. Sleeps 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Deluxe Rooms: 105
- Deluxe Plus Rooms: 10
- Family Suites: 19
- Presidential Suite: 1
- One Bedroom Apartments: 10
- Two Bedroom Apartments: 31
- Accessible Apartment
- Room Service
- 5 outdoor pools (2 equipped with a Jacuzzi) + 1 covered heated pool
- 5 on-site Restaurants and Bars
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas
- 24h fitness centre
- Hilton beach concession at Falésia Beach, 5 minutes away from the hotel. Accessible through free transfer shuttle .
- Portugal’s largest Spa onsite - 7Seven Spa
- On-site Golf Simulator with PGA Golf Pro Assistance. Free putting-green area.
- Free transfer shuttle to the Vilamoura Marina
- Free golf shuttle to 5 golf courses within 10 minutes of the hotel + 1 golf course at hotel’s doorstep
- Paradise Island Kids Club
- Family facilities (equipment hire, babysitting services, children's activities, children's menus, playground)
- Teenager Arcade
- Snooker room
- Bike Rental
- Private Parking
- Business facilities - meeting rooms, office rental and equipment hire
- Concierge Desk
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Luggage Hold
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Dom Pedro Pinhal Golf Course||0.14|
|Restaurant||Dom Pedro Pinhal Golf Course||0.14|
|Grocery Store||SUPERMARKET SPAR - TOPAZ||0.69|
|Bank||Edificio Atrium Loja B||1.06|
|25th Jan 2020 to 1st Apr 2020||£199|
|1st Apr 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£245|
|23rd May 2020 to 11th Jul 2020||£334|
|11th Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£446|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£334|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£245|
|1st Nov 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|