Located in a cul de sac within the sought after Vale do Lobo 5-star beach and golf resort, Villa Poppy is a beautifully finished 3 bedroom property, with stylish design and excellent use of light and space throughout.
Stone walls, high wooden ceilings and decking are just some of the features. The property comprises three bedrooms with large terraces overlooking the old Barrington's complex, three bathrooms, a fully fitted and equipped kitchen, lounge and dining area, an outside terrace with an L-shaped swimming pool (one of the biggest ones of the complex!) and superb BBQ area all facing south.
On the lower level with garage, utility room, cloakroom and multi-purpose room currently set up as a cinema room with games/entertainment area including pool table and table tennis. Other features include air conditioning, electric security shutters, double-glazing and alarm system. Please note that outside furniture has changed.
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Private Pool
- Games Room
- Master Bedroom: 1 Double Bed
- Second Bedroom: 1 Double Bed
- Third Bedroom: 1 Double Bed
- Maid service 2 times per week (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Towel change 2 times per week
- Distance from Airport: 30 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Ken Lo's Memories of China||0.53|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||0.59|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce - Vale de Lobo||0.61|
|Bar||The Lounge Cocktail & Shisha Bar||0.68|
|Pharmacy||Pharma VDL - Health & Care||0.76|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.58|
|27th Jan 2020 to 28th Mar 2020||£1,605|
|28th Mar 2020 to 2nd May 2020||£1,828|
|2nd May 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£2,160|
|23rd May 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£2,713|
|27th Jun 2020 to 11th Jul 2020||£4,298|
|11th Jul 2020 to 22nd Aug 2020||£4,759|
|22nd Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£4,298|
|5th Sep 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£2,713|
|12th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£2,160|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£1,828|
|31st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£1,605|