Villa Doze Alvas is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in a residential development between the prestigious resorts of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Beautifully presented and well maintained, Villa Doze Alvas is well equipped and comfortably furnished throughout, with a large pretty garden to the rear. Set in a peaceful location close to the resorts of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, this property offers a quiet getaway for a family or small group of friends, who at the same time wish to be close to the sandy beaches, shops, restaurants and golf courses, which are just a short drive away.
The accommodation is on two levels as follows:
- Main entrance leads you towards the large living room, with patio doors leading to the covered tarrace, overlooking the spacious garden and pool. There is a large feature fireplace, and TV with DVD player.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with patio doors leading outside. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, and there is a separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Large twin bedroom with an ensuite shower room and patio doors leading to the garden and pool.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and patios doors leading to a large terrace overlooking the garden and pool.
- Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Well maintained, landscaped gardens surround the large swimming pool.
- Covered terrace with dining table and a gas BBQ.
- Sun loungers and umbrellas around the pool.
- Private pool (10m x 5m) No heating
- Air conditioning £200 per week (included in price from June- September)
- Maid service - Monday - Friday except public holidays
- Satellite TV
- Beaches 5 minutes drive
- Restaurants 10 minutes drive
- Shops 10 minute drive
- Car hire essential
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||1.47|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.50|
|Doctor||Health Secret - Clínica Médica e Pediátrica||3.55|
|20th Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£3188|
|1st Sep 2018 to 16th Sep 2018||£2875|
|16th Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£2500|
|1st Oct 2018 to 10th Oct 2018||£1950|
|10th Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£2250|
|1st Nov 2018 to 21st Dec 2018||£1600|
|21st Dec 2018 to 6th Jan 2019||£2250|