Villa Doze Alvas is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in a residential development between the prestigious resorts of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Beautifully presented and well maintained, Villa Doze Alvas is well equipped and comfortably furnished throughout, with a large pretty garden to the rear. Set in a peaceful location close to the resorts of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, this property offers a quiet getaway for a family or small group of friends, who at the same time wish to be close to the sandy beaches, shops, restaurants and golf courses, which are just a short drive away.
The accommodation is on two levels as follows:
- Main entrance leads you towards the large living room, with patio doors leading to the covered tarrace, overlooking the spacious garden and pool. There is a large feature fireplace, and TV with DVD player.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with patio doors leading outside. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, and there is a separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Large twin bedroom with an ensuite shower room and patio doors leading to the garden and pool.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and patios doors leading to a large terrace overlooking the garden and pool.
- Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Well maintained, landscaped gardens surround the large swimming pool.
- Covered terrace with dining table and a gas BBQ.
- Sun loungers and umbrellas around the pool.
- Private pool (10m x 5m) No heating
- Air conditioning £200 per week (included in price from June- September)
- Maid service - Monday - Friday except public holidays
- Satellite TV
- Beaches 5 minutes drive
- Restaurants 10 minutes drive
- Shops 10 minute drive
- Car hire essential
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||1.47|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.50|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||1.57|
|Doctor||Health Secret - Clínica Médica e Pediátrica||3.55|
|13th Nov 2018 to 21st Dec 2018||£1,600|
|21st Dec 2018 to 5th Jan 2019||£2,250|
|5th Jan 2019 to 23rd Mar 2019||£1,696|
|23rd Mar 2019 to 14th Apr 2019||£2,385|
|14th Apr 2019 to 18th May 2019||£2,067|
|18th May 2019 to 8th Jun 2019||£2,385|
|8th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019||£2,650|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£3,048|
|6th Jul 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£3,379|
|31st Aug 2019 to 15th Sep 2019||£3,048|
|15th Sep 2019 to 30th Sep 2019||£2,650|
|30th Sep 2019 to 9th Oct 2019||£2,067|
|9th Oct 2019 to 31st Oct 2019||£2,385|
|31st Oct 2019 to 20th Dec 2019||£1,696|
|20th Dec 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||£2,385|