2 Bedroom Townhouse with Sea views
Composed of an equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom with hydromassage bath, two bathrooms, one with shower, dining/sitting room with sofa bed, hall, garden and terrace.
- 2 Twin Beds and 1 Double Bed
- Standard Capacity: 4 adults
- Maximum capacity: 4 adults + 1 child/baby
- Free Wi-Fi in all villas and common areas
- 2 LCD televisions (in the master bedroom and sitting room)
- Equipped kitchen
- Fridge-Freezer (combination)
- Washing-up machine
- Laundry washing machine
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Hand blender
- Safe Deposit Box
- Hot Water Storage Heater and Air Conditioning
- Free parking
- Video surveillance on-site
- 24 hour security
- Housekeeping Service (daily cleaning, change of bed linen and towels twice a week) - does not include kitchen cleaning
- Laundry Service (see service directory at the villa)
- Reception Service
- Extra adult/child will be accommodated in sofa-bed in the living room for the cost of £42/£22 per day respectively.
Salema Beach Village offers self-catering holiday apartments in the traditional picturesque beach resort of Salema, situated within the Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park in the west Algarve, Portugal.
Just 500 meters away from the one of the quietest and discrete beaches of Portugal, Salema Beach Village boasts a fantastic location within Salema, which is just 9 miles from the more lively resort of Lagos.
114 Portuguese style, self-catering townhouses with 2 or 3 bedrooms, characterised by their large size and comfort, modern, simple and pleasant lines of decoration and generous verandas and terraces enabling the entrance of natural light. Equipped with all the amenities to accommodate families or groups of friends, the units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a cable flat-screen TV. Each unit feature a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available. All the villas have a garden and terrace with the privacy and space for holidays with the family or friends.
There is a communal swimming pool and a pool bar which is open daily between 10:00 and 19:00, serving snacks and lights meals during the day. Additional facilities include a childrens’ playground, padel court, an outdoor gym and Bike hire is available. Santo António Golf Course is 1.9 miles away.
Salema remains genuine and far from the mass tourism of the Algarve coast, with their fishing traditions, narrow streets and whitewashed houses contrasting with the blue skies and sea. There’s an abundance of quiet areas to enjoy the outdoors and take in the variety of wildlife. For beach-lovers, the Salema Beach Village is just a short stroll from the unspoiled Blue Flag beach.
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Free parking
- Childrens' pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Snack bar/deli
- Free beach shuttle
- Two Padel courts (court rental for guests: 6€ per person/hour Non-guest: 8€ per person/hour)
- Childrens' playground
- Outdoor Gym
- Townhouses with 2 and 3 Bedrooms
- Charging point for electric vehicles
- Bike rental
- Santo António Golf Course - 1.5 miles
- Intermarché Budens Supermarket - 1.9 miles
- Supermercado Salema - 0.6 miles
- Faro Airport - 47 miles
- Lagos - 9 miles
- Salema Beach - 500m
- Restaurants and shops - within 500m
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Em Lume Brando||0.42|
|Grocery Store||Intermarché Budens||1.99|
|Doctor||Clinica Dentaria Almadena||6.22|
|Bank||Caixa Geral de Depositos||7.23|
|8th Apr 2020 to 10th Apr 2020||Contact Us|
|10th Apr 2020 to 22nd May 2020||£147|
|22nd May 2020 to 26th Jun 2020||£190|
|26th Jun 2020 to 10th Jul 2020||£230|
|10th Jul 2020 to 24th Jul 2020||£285|
|24th Jul 2020 to 30th Aug 2020||£361|
|30th Aug 2020 to 13th Sep 2020||£285|
|13th Sep 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£147|
|1st Nov 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|