10% 2020 EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT for reservations made 60 days prior to arrival, for stays from 1-3rd April, 31st October - 29th December, 3rd January 2021 - 26th March 2021.
Please mention these offers at the time of your enquiry so that we can calculate the special offer rate for you. Not cumulative and not combinable with any other offer.
Accommodation - Martinhal Sagres Village houses
A selection of 'houses' surround the Martinhal village, close to the main resort facilities. One, two and three bedroom options are available in 4 different categories: Garden houses, Bay houses, Pinewood houses and Ocean houses.
Please note minimum stays apply during different seasons, for further details please see 'Notes for this villa' under the calendar.
- A choice of two bedroom or three bedoom Ocean Houses are available at Martinhal, located in a prime position right at the heart of the resort. Carefully arranged in small terraced groups at the front of Martinhal Village, Ocean Houses are singular in their character and form. The accommodation is upside down, with living spaces created upstairs to take full advantage of the incredible sea views. British furniture and interiors designer Michael Sodeau has created an exclusive range of furniture that is modern, attractive and functional.
- Ocean Houses have their own private verandas where guests can enjoy al fresco meals overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and watch the sun set in splendour. It is an outstanding location: the beach is on the doorstep as are all the resort's leisure and entertainment facilities.
- A total of 55 Ocean Houses are available, with 49 two-bedroom Grand Deluxe and 6 three-bedroom Master Deluxe options.
- Partial and Full Sea View options available.
- Facilities include: Voya amenities, satellite television with multi-channel selection and video on demand, pay TV, wireless internet access, a MP3 docking station and telephone. Modern conveniences include designer kitchen, washing machine with integrated dryer, ironing board and iron, laundry rack, fridge and freezer, coffee machine and kitchen utilities. Village Houses benefit from a daily maid service.
For further information about Martinhal Beach Resort and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Martinhal Beach Resort Homepage.
- 5 Communal Swimming Pools
- Beach club
- Resort Concierge
- Village Square
- Three on site restaurants and numerous snack bars
- Kids Clubs, Creche and babysitting facilities
- Sauna and Steam room
- Watersports Centre
- 'Club 98' Tennis and Sports Club
- 2 tennis courts / 2 paddle tennis courts
- Multi Purpose Sports Pitch
- Convenience store on site
- Conference facilities
- Pool towels included
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Os Gambozino Restaurante||0.05|
|Doctor||GNR de Vila do Bispo||6.38|
Minimum 2 night stay in all seasons except July - September when a 7 night minimum stay is applied.
Cots are available upon request and are subject to availability. The first cot is free of charge, extra cots will be charged at 25 euros per night.
Extra bed hire is unfortunately not allowed in the Village houses.
Buffet Breakfast available for a supplement of 20 euros per person per day
Half board is also available for a supplement of 56 euro per person per day. Half board includes buffet breakfast, and lunch OR dinner (3 course menu, drinks not included). For children aged 3- 12 years, Half Board price will be 50% less.
Available Baby Items
Barriers for beds & stairs, toilet seat adapter, potty seat, baby bottle sterilizer & heater. Please note that these items should be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
|Two Bedroom Grande Deluxe - Partial Sea View||Per Night|
|29th Jul 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£491|
|4th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£313|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£222|
|30th Oct 2021 to 30th Dec 2021||£166|
|30th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£313|
|Two Bedroom Grande Deluxe - Full Sea view||Per Night|
|29th Jul 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£590|
|4th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£375|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£265|
|30th Oct 2021 to 30th Dec 2021||£199|
|30th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£375|
|Three Bedroom Master - Partial Sea View||Per Night|
|29th Jul 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£688|
|4th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£438|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£310|
|30th Oct 2021 to 30th Dec 2021||£233|
|30th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£438|
|Three Bedroom Master - Full Sea View||Per Night|
|29th Jul 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£825|
|4th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£525|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£372|
|30th Oct 2021 to 30th Dec 2021||£280|
|30th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£525|