Villa Quarenta is a stunning contemporary villa located in a quiet location in the heart of Quinta do Lago in the central Algarve, Portugal.
Overlooking the 6th fairway of Quinta do Lago golf course and set on manicured lush gardens, the villa has a state of the art cinema room, a sauna and a steam bath and is located within walking distance to The Campus with the new state of the art multi-sports complex.
Gates open to a large driveway area on the left and a large garden on the right. The large front door leads into a hallway with a cloakroom, opening on to a large open space with a dining area in front and the living room slightly to the right. There is a wall mounted flat screen TV with Lazer services and a music system in the entire house.
The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances including a large fridge, a freezer with ice maker, induction plate with ceiling smoke extractor, wine cooler, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, 2 electric ovens, toaster, dishwasher, blender and juicer. The door from the kitchen and living room open to an outside living area overlooking the golf course.
- On the right hand side of the living room there is 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and bathtub and a terrace. Next to it there is a TV room with access to the swimming pool.
- On the right of the hallway there are two bedrooms: one double with en-suite walk-in shower and terrace and a twin bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower and a bathtub plus access to the swimming pool.
There are three further bedrooms on the first floor.
- The master double bedroom on the left, with walk-in shower and bathtub and a separate dressing area; a spacious terrace overlooking the pool with 2 sun loungers and a wall mounted TV.
- A double bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower and bathtub.
- A double bedroom with walk-in shower and a terrace overlooking the pool and garden
Self contained apartment
- There is a further self-contained apartment with one bedroom that can be accessed thought the lower level or through an independent entrance. It has an equipped kitchen, a living room, a bedroom and an en-suite walk-in shower.
Lower ground floor
The lower level with natural light has a sauna, a steam bath and a large bathroom with 2 shower areas; a wine seller and an open plan area. There is also a laundry room with washing machine dryer, cloths hanger, sink, iron and iron board, etc.
There is also a garage with parking space for 2 cars.
There is a large kidney shaped swimming pool that can be heated (500€ supplement per week), a spacious terrace with gas BBQ, sink, and lounge area, dining area and sun loungers.
Quinta do Lago is the most exclusive area of the Algarve and is perfect for golfing and family holidays. Situated amongst championship golf courses and with a few minutes drive to a wide choice of beautiful beaches. Many of the finest restaurants in the Algarve are on your doorstep, as is the fashionable Quinta shopping centre.
- 12 x 6m Swimming Pool (Pool heating available - £500 supplement per week)
- Air Conditioning
- Cinema Room
- Wi Fi
- Maid service is provided Monday to Friday – 5 days per week (except bank holidays)
- Pool towels provided
- Towels changed mid-week and linen changed every 7 days
- Sauna and steam bath
- Laundry room with drying facilities and iron
- Distance from Airport: 30 Minute Drive
- Distance to Quinta Shopping: 5 minutes drive / 25 minutes walk
- Distance to beach: 10 minute drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Dano's Sports Bar & Restaurant||0.16|
|Bar||Dano's Sports Bar & Restaurant||0.16|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||0.99|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||1.39|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.39|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||2.97|
|14th Nov 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|