Villa Isla is a beautiful and spacious 4 bedroom Premier Villa found on the outskirts of the prestigious resort of Quinta do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Located in a quiet area of Quinta Das Salinas with attractive terraces and mature gardens, Villa Isla is a spacious villa, set amongst pine trees with beautifully landscaped gardens. The villa is within easy walking distance to the golden sandy beach, via the Ria Formosa Park which is excellent for bird watchers.
Villa Isla is a well maintained and elegantly furnished villa, full of character, built over two storeys, with air conditioning and heating.
- Entrance hall, with cloakroom, leading to spacious, brightly and comfortably furnished
lounge with fogo montana fireplace, Cable-TV. Sliding doors with fly screens to the
mature garden and swimming pool
- Steps lead up to dining room with comfortable seating
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all modern appliances, incl. microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Kitchen has access to garden
- Separate utility room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bath with views to the pool and garden
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Second double bedroom with a separate bathroom and shower
- Both bedrooms lead to panoramic balconies with views over the pool area and mature garden.
- Mature garden around the villa, with a nice swimming pool (10 x 5m), built-in BBQ and garden-furniture on a spacious sun terrace
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m, pool heating available £340 per week.
- Built in BBQ
- Maid Service
- Air conditioning
- Wi Fi
- Spacious sun terrace
- Cable TV
- Nearest Beach: Garrao
- Walking distance to beach
- Nearest Town: Almancil
- Nearest Airport: Faro 25km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.50|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||2.54|
|Cash Machine||Crédito Agricola||4.84|
|Doctor||Tropoblue Serviços Médicos, Lda.||4.96|
|19th Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£3906|
|1st Sep 2018 to 16th Sep 2018||£3125|
|16th Sep 2018 to 6th Jan 2019||£2790|