Just a short stroll away from the lake lies Villa Elsa, a superb villa with heated pool, exquisitely designed and furnished in a contemporary style for a luxury holiday in the highly sought after area of Quinta do Lago, in the Algarve region - also known as golfers' paradise - within easy reach of the sea, restaurants and shops.
Open plan living areas, modern fireplace, door to terrace.
Fully equipped modern kitchen, door to laundry, door to terrace.
Dining area, door to terrace.
The dining area is off the kitchen and lounge, door to terrace.TV room, Flat screen TV, door to terrace.
Double bedroom 1 - en suite facilities, door to terrace.
Twin bedroom 2 - en suite facilities, door to terrace.
Master suite, double bedroom 3 - double sized shower, separate bath and balcony.
Twin bedroom 4 - en suite shower room.
Double bedroom 5 - en suite shower room.
Open plan lounge area located at the top of the stairs.
Lower ground floor:
Double bedroom 6 - en suite shower room.
Mature, fully enclosed grounds with ample lawn areas. Private 10m x 8m heated swimming pool (Roman steps), sunbathing area. Covered terrace with outdoor dining facilities & charcoal barbecue. Private parking.
- Private 10m x 8m swimming pool (Roman steps)
- Pool heating available on request (extra charge applies)
- Covered terrace with outdoor dining facilities & charcoal barbecue
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Private parking
- Close to beach
- Close to lake
- Close to restaurants
- We do require a damage deposit of £2000.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.15|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.39|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.39|
|Bank||novobanco Quinta do Lago||2.47|
|16th Aug 2022 to 3rd Sep 2022||£21,962|
|3rd Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£16,944|
|1st Oct 2022 to 5th Nov 2022||£13,801|
|5th Nov 2022 to 3rd Dec 2022||£11,289|
|3rd Dec 2022 to 31st Dec 2022||£13,801|
|31st Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||£11,289|